Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

55 minutes ago, Forge said:

People who do it do participate though. You're not going to get myself it ET more active by having us do it, and so far as I know, we are the only two who do it

I think everyone has done this at some point. This isnt an exclusive ET/Forge thing. You guys are just the latest iteration of that fad.

That said, most people will only skip day 1 when they chose not to look at PM's. By N1 they know their role. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I made the case before he claimed 

Coherent case. "You're not the vig because I say so" is not a compelling argument. I get that you have an understanding of the manner in which your brother would structure it, but people don't have to listen to you just to listen to you.  It's something I struggle with all the time in these games

23 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:
23 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

It is. It also shows all of the others there that were executed and are town.  Oh and the fact that I was with Stauffenberg when he planted the final bomb.

Its clear that orca went with no name soldiers or whatever as scum the scum fake claim and used some questionable characters as town to throw us off.  But calling me scum is like calling Tom Cruise's character in the movie scum.  

@rackcs I think blue is town based on this☝️

But then again Blue's character is responsible for them getting caught as well.  He tried to save himself "When it became clear that the attempt had failed, Fellgiebel had to override the communications black-out he had set up."

That said he was still executed (just not with my posse)

Forge

Pretty logical case.  It gets more in depth as the day goes on

12 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

What you are failing to see is that EVERY scum has either not claimed or claimed i think basic soldier or whatever.  This means they most likely were not given cover roles which is a staple in an Orca game.  Or they were given the one cover role (basic soldier).  Even swag before he killed himself made it a point to agree with me (although he would never actually give me credit lol).  

So, fake claims appear to be basic soldier but instead you want to ignore the facts of the game. Either Blue was the one scum to get a reasonable fake claim, or he took a giant risk that his character was not in the game or the vice versa can be said about me (doesn't make any sense at all).  

There is only 1 thing left that makes any sense and that is Forge is the final mafia and pulled one over on you and Blue (the greats being played by a novice 🤣).  

Forge is the final mafia.  

Pickle - Lieutenant Werner von Haeften

Blue - Erich F

Racks - unnamed soldier 

BBB - Stauffenberg 

Counselor - Metz

Daniel - Hitler

Forge - hasn't claimed. Has he? I wonder why

____

The game is lost if you listen to Blue or Racks.  Bc im town and based on the evidence it looks like Blue is town (no matter how bad he has played).  So to lynch one us after the other is a guaranteed loss if @Blue is town.  

There is someone who claims to be a killer and has fooled you all and I use "you all" bc he hasn't fooled me since he claimed and certainly not since we found out the town vig.  

And that is another thing.  Why the **** would you not think Stauffenberg and Mertz are the vig.   Bombing is literally the method of killing not an added role.  They kill by bombing, so their flavor of kill in the game is bombing.  Its not an added role. 

And why is forge alive? Vig's claim x shot all the time to try and keep killing.  Yet forge claimed after his first kill. But mafia left him to freely kill a second time and potentially more.

That brings me to another thing, why are you all dismissing the reverse of Orca's favorite role.  He was IT and couldn't die until all other scum were dead.  If forge is scum but not mafia it would make sense that Daniel had the reverse of that IT role.  Hitler can't be killed until all is lost (which means all scum/threats to town are dead).  Hell it would be fitting if Daniel is set to white flag/commit suicide once all scum are dead.  

Forge is the last scum if Blue is town (which I now believe).  It doesn't really matter what he is SK or mafia.  If Blue is town then the only scum left are Forge and Daniel.  

The strongest case made against anyone 💪 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Pretty logical case.  It gets more in depth as the day goes on

This actually worked better than you thought. It was actually this part

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

and used some questionable characters as town to throw us off

That led me to go ahead and just dive in with the town claim rather than feign purple lol

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Coherent case. "You're not the vig because I say so" is not a compelling argument. I get that you have an understanding of the manner in which your brother would structure it, but people don't have to listen to you just to listen to you.  It's something I struggle with all the time in these games

Pickle nailed why you weren't the vig on like D3 or 4. Correctly, he just didn't state it well i thought 

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

When they went 2 or so days with no info implying they were x shot and now vanilla.  If they had reported their info each night they are power roles that need protecting 

Could have found info that would have outed another power role and wanted to not out that info.  You seem to be fixated on them needing to report their info to gain your protection after having caught mafia on successive nights.  Seems like quite literally the job of the town protector is to protect town power roles that can catch scum...which each had shown they had done.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Pickle nailed why you weren't the vig on like D3 or 4. Correctly, he just didn't state it well i thought 

Could be, but it was predicated upon his knowledge of your structures I thought. he's not the vig because I know my brother sort of thing.

That's where the problem comes from. It was like in Harry Potter when I got into it with matts because I told him a move was a swag scum staple and then wouldn't direct him where to go. Felt like he should just listen to me. It was not beneficial for us. That was on me

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I think everyone has done this at some point. This isnt an exclusive ET/Forge thing. You guys are just the latest iteration of that fad.

That said, most people will only skip day 1 when they chose not to look at PM's. By N1 they know their role. 

i dont really mind not ppl not joining the chat as much

but not looking at role PM could destroy the game.

although, in one game where et80 didnt look at his role pm as mafia, it played out hilariously when pickle was double agent for both scum teams and matts basically orchestrated the demise of Ets scum team

• Like 1