Jump to content

Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Coordinating  moves.

Discussing options.

Looking for claims.

Strategizing things.

Lots of options for things to be better by being present for your teammates

 

I'm out in strategizing. That's a no fly zone for me. I try to play 3d chess and it just ends up being dumb lol

I just like to play. Don't want to scum hunt. Want to chit chat, perform night actions and die or live

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'm out in strategizing. That's a no fly zone for me. I try to play 3d chess and it just ends up being dumb lol

I just like to play. Don't want to scum hunt. Want to chit chat, perform night actions and die or live

Part of it is the entire aspect is not just about you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dome said:

I just think that cooperating with teammates is more fun for your teammates 
 

kind of the thing about games 

yep, the scumchat is a place to share the highs and lows and stuff like that.

who cares if you win or lose.

also, last time you were my scumbuddy in the chat, you were the last mafia remaining.

its easy to think youre an obvious mafia, but really thats not the case

 

Edited by Malfatron
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dome said:

I just think that cooperating with teammates is more fun for your teammates 
 

kind of the thing about games 

That's fair. And that's where I do agree with what squire said about being a singular viewpoint.

That's where it comes into play because I have more fun not knowing. So I'm choosing me over them. Don't think that's disrespectful, I think most would understand. Don't have to agree with it of course, but there's no bad intention towards others

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yep, the scumchat is a place to share the highs and lows and stuff like that.

who cares if you win or lose.

also, last time you were my scumbuddy in the chat, you were the last mafia remaining.

its easy to think youre an obvious mafia, but really thats not the case

 

Yeah, I want to win. I don't care if we don't say a word and we win

I'll get my fun on my own

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Forge said:

That's fair. And that's where I do agree with what squire said about being a singular viewpoint.

That's where it comes into play because I have more fun not knowing. So I'm choosing me over them. Don't think that's disrespectful, I think most would understand. Don't have to agree with it of course, but there's no bad intention towards others

You were the type of kid to invite friends over to have them watch you play a single player game 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dome said:

.....

 

I was the tracker.

he was was the watcher.

 

and you protected yourself 

I corrected myself.  You guys implied you all were vanilla after like n3 or 4 which is why I didn't protect either of you.  Otherwise I would have.  My bad.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...