NCAA Basketball Thread: '21-22

NYRaider

Great game!! Baylor was extremely shaky for the last 10 minutes of the 1h and for like the first 5 minutes of the 2h and they found there legs again. Still not a sharp as we seen pre covid stoppage, but that game should give Baylor a lot of confidence. 

10 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Great game!! Baylor was extremely shaky for the last 10 minutes of the 1h and for like the first 5 minutes of the 2h and they found there legs again. Still not a sharp as we seen pre covid stoppage, but that game should give Baylor a lot of confidence. 

it was a fun game to watch but jesus CHRIST are big 12 refs the worst in college. baylor wasnt even in the double bonus until WV started intentioning fouling at the END of ot!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I think this Mayer has a mullet? 8 straight points for that mullet tho, 1 minute left

dude i cringed every time he ran his fingers through his greasy *** hair, how's this dude stroking so hard (ha) with greasy fingers like that

On 3/5/2021 at 9:29 AM, NYRaider said:

Dooke fell off this year but hopefully we can beat UNC to end the season right. 

I’ve given Duke a pass this season. It was clear from the very beginning Coach K wasn’t thrilled playing the season because of the pandemic and so many games getting cancelled. Then the ultimate homecourt advantage Duke had was taken away because of no fans. Duke will be back next season when there is a more sense of a normal season with fans. 

1 hour ago, stl4life07 said:

I’ve given Duke a pass this season. It was clear from the very beginning Coach K wasn’t thrilled playing the season because of the pandemic and so many games getting cancelled. Then the ultimate homecourt advantage Duke had was taken away because of no fans. Duke will be back next season when there is a more sense of a normal season with fans. 

ZzZzZzZzZz

• Like 2