2021 College Football/NFL Draft Thread

ttitansfan4life

22 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

The more I think about it, the more I love Joe Tryon as a younger Clowney 2.0. He's very, very similar in size, athletic, especially for his frame, disruptive, but not the most polished pass-rusher. Plus a high-motor, high-effort kind of guy and looks like he could play in space too, if needed.

The DT, Molden and Tyron are all Washington Guys I'd love to take. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

The more I think about it, the more I love Joe Tryon as a younger Clowney 2.0. He's very, very similar in size, athletic, especially for his frame, disruptive, but not the most polished pass-rusher. Plus a high-motor, high-effort kind of guy and looks like he could play in space too, if needed.

Tryon is my favorite edge in the class. Rousseau I have ranked higher, but that’s because he has ridiculous upside.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

Yeah, I definitely agree. By DT I assume you mean that Onwuzurike kid, who I do believe is flying very under the radar as well.

Yep that's the DT. 

I love Molden's game footage. He is a nickel, but I've seen him compared to Honey Badger. 

• Like 1

Caleb Farley is interesting. He should easily be a top 15 pick but his injuries(specifically his back injuries) are concerning.

If he falls to us, we shouldn’t hesitate to pick him because his talent is insane, but I’d be lying if I didn’t say I have my concerns with him.

Edited by TitanSlim

1 hour ago, 615finest said:

I honestly think safety could be a surprise 1st round pick for us. We use 3 safeties a lot. Crushank hasn’t been healthy and seems like more of a special teams player. So I think Grant and Moehrig could be in play. 

I think the guy from TCU is the #1 Safety.

Again I like Molden from Washington. He is a hybrid of nickel/S. 

Moehrig is definitely the top safety IMO, but I still don’t know if he’s the top player at 22 we could land.

No way Surtain falls to us. Horn maybe.

Trading down might be a good idea to have more contributors to grab. We have so many positions where a high pick makes a lot of sense.

I don’t have a guy in mind, as I really don’t follow CFB closely, but I do think it would be a good idea to invest an early draft pick, R1/R2, in an inside linebacker. 

I think, kind of like WR, we tend to take that position for granted. We took some shots over the years at R1 wide receivers, but the position was just never a focal part of our offense. Then a guy like AJ comes around and you see what a great WR can do aid an offense that’s already so good on the ground.

A similar impact player at ILB would be better for this defense than an equally good corner