Jump to content

2021 College Football/NFL Draft Thread


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

When do you draft him?

Think he would make it to the 2nd round?

That’s what I’m torn on. I don’t think he’ll make it the 2nd but ofcourse the draft is unpredictable. I feel like we would have to trade back to be able to get him. If we took him at 22 I wouldn’t be mad 

Edited by 615finest
Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember when AJ Brown was coming into the NFL and he was thought to be primarily a slot guy in the mold of JuJu Smith-Schuster. He’s obviously proven he’s so much more than that. 

That’s how I feel about Elijah Moore. I think he’s viewed primarily as a slot guy and should do a good bit of damage there. However, I feel he’s going to be more than just a “slot-guy” and be (at the very least) a legit #2 guy. I’m probably higher on him than most so I’d have no issue with him at #22.

Just don’t let him end up in KC....

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

Remember when AJ Brown was coming into the NFL and he was thought to be primarily a slot guy in the mold of JuJu Smith-Schuster. He’s obviously proven he’s so much more than that. 

That’s how I feel about Elijah Moore. I think he’s viewed primarily as a slot guy and should do a good bit of damage there. However, I feel he’s going to be more than just a “slot-guy” and be (at the very least) a legit #2 guy. I’m probably higher on him than most so I’d have no issue with him at #22.

Just don’t let him end up in KC....

I think Robinson showed last year he isn't afraid to go get a player than might not be "mocked" to go where he likes them.

If we love him, I say go get him. Don't worry about trying to "win the draft" and get him 15 picks later. 

If we have a deal where we can drop back to about 29-30 and still get him, then do it!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dyami Brown. It took Chris Simms to really put this kid on my radar, but man I love him. He's really explosive and looks like a very solid downfield blocker as well. What else could we ask for in a WR in our system?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Andrei01 said:

Dyami Brown. It took Chris Simms to really put this kid on my radar, but man I love him. He's really explosive and looks like a very solid downfield blocker as well. What else could we ask for in a WR in our system?

Welcome to the Dyami Brown fan club. He has just as many explosive plays this year as Devonta Smith.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Welcome to the Dyami Brown fan club. He has just as many explosive plays this year as Devonta Smith.

I definitely wouldn’t be mad if we got him in the 2nd/3rd round. Both the NC wideouts are intriguing. I seen somebody compare him to AJ Brown and I can kind of see it

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I definitely wouldn’t be mad if we got him in the 2nd/3rd round. Both the NC wideouts are intriguing. I seen somebody compare him to AJ Brown and I can kind of see it

There is no way he lasts until our 2nd round pick. I was thinking of him at 22. If we were to go WR, wouldn't mind him at all there. I love Bateman and other guys as well, but I see him more as a high-target, reliable, possession kind of receiver. Brown is simply more explosive. Has better size and is more of an outside type of receiver than Toney, the Moores (Rondale or Elijah), Rodgers, and basically anyone not named Chase, Smith or Waddle.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Why are we not talking about Tamorrion Terry from FSU. 

 

Had bad QB play but is a deep threat and some toughness to him. 

 

This wr class is ridiculously deep. 

I’ve been secretly wanting him for the longest. His QB play definitely ruined him. I honestly thought he was taller then what he measured at his pro day. Would love him in the mid rounds.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 615finest said:

I’ve been secretly wanting him for the longest. His QB play definitely ruined him. I honestly thought he was taller then what he measured at his pro day. Would love him in the mid rounds.

Yeah he could be that second WR we take.  He plays special teams as a gunner. If we take a WR in the 1st. I could see him being the WR we take with that WR in the 3rd round or 4th round.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Toney in the 1st round is my choice.... he effectiveness against 1 on 1's cause of 8/9 man boxes spells big plays for us! Camyrn Bynum from Cal is a player in the 2nd or 3rd i would target. Learned him from Emory Hunt's Draft guide. GREAT source of information thats not from the top media guys. players you havent heard of but are quality players. those round 3-7 guys that the media doesnt cover. Hunt's draft guide is great and doesnt have as many of the top guys ranked where the "media guys" do. Makes me think its more legit. Bynum is one of his highest rated CB's and he has him with  pro bowl potential but none of the "media guys" have him in their top 100 players. Turned on his film and the dude is a player(although it was a highlight tape)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2021 at 4:34 PM, TitanSlim said:

Remember when AJ Brown was coming into the NFL and he was thought to be primarily a slot guy in the mold of JuJu Smith-Schuster. He’s obviously proven he’s so much more than that. 

That’s how I feel about Elijah Moore. I think he’s viewed primarily as a slot guy and should do a good bit of damage there. However, I feel he’s going to be more than just a “slot-guy” and be (at the very least) a legit #2 guy. I’m probably higher on him than most so I’d have no issue with him at #22.

Just don’t let him end up in KC....

Novice fans thought AJ was a slot. anybody that did any type of research realized that although he played there during his last year, he was gonna be an outside guy in the league. he was an outside guy the year before his last year.. its like people have so much recency bias that they only project off the last thing they see. Its why i think Toney from FLA is more than a slot even though thats primarily what he played in school.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...