Week 7 SNF GDT: Buccaneers (3-2) @ Raiders (3-2) - IT WAS A FUMBLE, TOM.

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

Erik Harris played great against Philip Rivers last year. You never know what might happen. Besides, I feel Mullen will be able to handle whoever he covers and I think Littleton and Kwit will hold their own. Just have to worry about the other WRs to some extent.

Absolutely. I mean I think Harris is well suited for a 3rd safety role, which I've said before. I just don't think he's an even average NFL free safety.

16 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Glad they moved Irving to the main roster. He’s a pass rusher go get the QB it’s not that hard to learn. Plus he already knows the system. Best way to get into football shape is by playing. Give him 15 snaps and let’s see what he can do 

If he's fit and raring to go he could be a great weapon against Brady, it seems really soon for him but pressure up in Brady's face can really put him off his game. Get Irving inside and use his quickness and length, can see him batting a pass or two if he's rushing from inside.

Put David Irving at DT on 3rd downs and blitz up the middle.

How Ferrell and and Crosby do will be interesting. Both played really well last game and hope that carry’s over. Crosby going up against the rookie RT has to take advantage of that. 

Also pretty crazy how Nassib is gonna play with a broken toe. You would think that would be a pretty hard task to do. 

Edited by agarcia34

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Put David Irving at DT on 3rd downs and blitz up the middle.

How Ferrell and and Crosby do will be interesting. Both played really well last game and hope that carry’s over. Crosby going up against the rookie RT has to take advantage of that. 

Also pretty crazy how Nassib is gonna play with a broken toe. You would think that would be a pretty hard task to do. 

I dislocated my toe kickboxing and it was like that for a year and a half before I went to the doctor