Rams vs Bears GT, 10/26, MNF

beardown3231

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

And a starter who also can't read defenses and can't throw the ball accurately further than 10 yards. There is literally no difference between Mitch and Foles. They both suck equally as a bad. 

No kidding. What are we arguing about again? Nowhere did I say Nick Foles was a world beater. I didn't even want him. I wanted Teddy Bridgewater. Do I think he's better than Mitch yes. But that's not me calling him anything more than that. Better than Mitch. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GOGRIESE said:

No kidding. What are we arguing about again? Nowhere did I say Nick Foles was a world beater. I didn't even want him. I wanted Teddy Bridgewater. Do I think he's better than Mitch yes. But that's not me calling him anything more than that. Better than Mitch. 

I feel like Mahomes and Watson are better than all 3. I could be wrong tho.

Edited by malak1

1 minute ago, GOGRIESE said:

Next years top priority HAS to be a QB. *Sigh*  Its a shame that I've been saying this same thing my entire life. 

2 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Next years top priority HAS to be a QB. *Sigh*  Its a shame that I've been saying this same thing my entire life. 

I think it goes beyond that. The roster needs to be re-built. Both OTs should be replaced. They need to find another dynamic WR or RB. They need to replace Graham with a real threat.

If that means dumping some defensive players to free up cap space and get picks, that's what needs to happen.