The Travis Fulgham Hype Train Thread

EaglesPeteC

56 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The bye week can’t slow down this hype train 

Was this Jesus intervening? Like, woa Howie! Jalen Hurts? Ok, I can’t do this to Eagle fans. Let’s see, what’s good production for what the Eagles should have picked? Ok...*spins rolladex* Tim.... Timmy....Tom....no....Travis! Here we go, Travis Fulgham. *bops on head* I’ve blessed you with WR skills my son. Go forth and ball out! 

On 11/2/2020 at 3:08 AM, Kiltman said:

That then The Blah Brotherhood of the Traveling Jorts.... it’s why in the special interests part of my resume I put “moderate a free thinking, progressive online open forum.”

Rw8UPxo.jpg

Love is love and pretty is pretty, boys.

Oh god I forgot about this 🤣

Still haven't seen the game but  HTF does Fulgham go 1 for 8yds? How many times was he even targeted?

I dont care if Bradbury is playing great, shadowing him??, whatever you get him involved period. Between Ham and Goedert yet again disappearing no wonder we struggled to convert 3rd downs.

Your best players to get involved on the field were Ward, Rodgers and Scott??? GTFOH Doug!

On 11/16/2020 at 5:23 PM, Nabbs4u said:

Still haven't seen the game but  HTF does Fulgham go 1 for 8yds? How many times was he even targeted?

I dont care if Bradbury is playing great, shadowing him??, whatever you get him involved period. Between Ham and Goedert yet again disappearing no wonder we struggled to convert 3rd downs.

Your best players to get involved on the field were Ward, Rodgers and Scott??? GTFOH Doug!

5 targets