What is the thought process of you Season Tankers for this year? I'm truly dumbfounded...

aceinthehouse

12 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I’m no Baker fan, but his career is far from over. At least they look like a playoff team this year and that’s certainly a hump they haven’t been able to get over.

When Big Ben retires the Browns could start winning the AFC North division or at least be competing with the Ravens every year for it.

No it's true. I think he has a chance too. He was asking about 3 first round QBs in 10 years though I believe (and if it had been done).

4 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

But that hasn't happened. We have four wins. We might not have a Top 10 pick all said and done and no playoffs. 

With Pitt, Seattle, San Fran and Carolina coming up we could potentially lose all four of those games. Philly might be playing Hurts by then and we usually get torched by rookie QBs. I’m just going to keep being excited about the development of the young guys and expect us to go 1-4 and end up 5-11. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, lavar703 said:

With Pitt, Seattle, San Fran and Carolina coming up we could potentially lose all four of those games. Philly might be playing Hurts by then and we usually get torched by rookie QBs. I’m just going to keep being excited about the development of the young guys and expect us to go 1-4 and end up 5-11. 

Lavar I really can’t wait until this team is good!!! Just so you post the opposite of this post 😂😂

They have a rookie we’re gonna kill him and those are tough teams but we’re tougher. I can’t wait till this team has us buying in because I can’t wait for those posts from you 💯💯💯

But for this moment you’re very right. Right now these games are going to tell us exactly what and where we are so I honestly believe wherever we’re picking will be very true to what our roster is. Personally I think we have 2 wins idk where but I just don’t see us beating Seattle. I doubt we upset Pittsburgh but COVID is giving us a chance there. Either way I actually think we win 2 and I could see 3 outside of Pittsburgh and Seattle. But we will see the joy of this year has just been seeing evolution so we will see

• Like 1

@ripsean21 I think we only win one more game - vs Phila - and we may not even win that game. I’ll be entirely shocked if we beat Pitt, San Fran, Seattle or Carolina. I don’t see any wins there for us. At best I think we have 5 wins if we beat Phila and that game could be for the division. 

I predicted we’d win 5 games before the season but never in 100 years did I think that 5 wins would win us the division.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

@ripsean21 I think we only win one more game - vs Phila - and we may not even win that game. I’ll be entirely shocked if we beat Pitt, San Fran, Seattle or Carolina. I don’t see any wins there for us. At best I think we have 5 wins if we beat Phila and that game could be for the division. 

I predicted we’d win 5 games before the season but never in 100 years did I think that 5 wins would win us the division.

Amazing that the team that fired Ron has developed such a good reputation under Matt Rhule in such a small period of time.......and playing most games without their best player to boot. 

2 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Amazing that the team that fired Ron has developed such a good reputation under Matt Rhule in such a small period of time.......and playing most games without their best player to boot. 

Developed? Such as?

They sighed a lot of free agents, their high draft picks have played well and their team has stayed more healthy this year as opposed to last year when Rivera’s team fell apart mostly bc of injuries.

Edited by turtle28