Week Ate: Minnesota @ Green Bay

incognito_man

Multiplicative Inverse of GB Margin of Victory  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the multiplicative inverse of GB's MoV?

• greater than or equal to 0.1
    • less than or equal to 0.0417
    • Other (lame)

Just now, waterfish_21 said:

Doubt it.  We can't stop the run, every team has run the ball on us this year.  The only thing that made them stop running was their own decision to.  Vikings were smart and didn't decide to do anything they didn't need to.  I would imagine every team we face this year will do the same. 

Every single one of us thought the DLine needed some upgrades, but Gute sat on his hands.  At some point the finger needs to be pointed in his direction.  He's been rather mediocre as a GM.

1 minute ago, pacman5252 said:

What happened to smiths and Clark this year? Was the key to our defense last year really Blake  filling holes for freelancers (or king sackrell)

None of them showed up today.  Z has been okay .. Clark has been invisible since his return .. Smith has been largely invisible.  

Edited by {Family Ghost}

Just now, pacman5252 said:

What happened to smiths and Clark this year? Was the key to our defense last year really Blake  filling holes for freelancers (or king sackrell)

Z is doing alright. Preston is gone. I'm guessing Clark still isn't quite right.

But also, if you have no other threats on the line they can key off on Clark and just abuse the ILBs and the edge defenders who are better as rushers than run stuffers.

8 minutes ago, Norm said:

Both would beat us by 600 points

Oh gosh. #Pettinerecordz

Honestly the only problem is the run defense. Its just weak. 

Oh that Jackson #37. I don't recall him ever doing anything good beyond blocking a punt vs minny in 2018.

What's the deal with Clark? He got no pressure at all. Bradbury has been better but he's not that good.

6 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Every single one of us thought the DLine needed some upgrades, but Gute sat on his hands.  At some point the finger needs to be pointed in his direction.  He's been rather mediocre as a GM.

We also were terrified at tight end. Still scared at WR but it's really not that flawed. ILB is coming around. OL depth has been better than expected.

Fans aren't geniuses. They just want everything, so when one thing fails, that's always a portion that pointed a finger at it.

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

Just now, SteelKing728 said:

Oh gosh. #Pettinerecordz

Honestly the only problem is the run defense. Its just weak. 

Oh that Jackson #37. I don't recall him ever doing anything good beyond blocking a punt vs minny in 2018.

What's the deal with Clark? He got no pressure at all. Bradbury has been better but he's not that good.

They were probably still drunk from last night

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

We looked ahead, it's pretty obvious. 

We won't look like a disaster Thursday I bet, even though we won't win anyways

That's what it looked like.  Not sure I can stomach watching Thursdays game, but I'm sure I'll tune in anyways because I'm an idiot like that, lol.

6 minutes ago, pacman5252 said:

I want to pretend it was all because we lost Blake just for the lulz but I can't bring myself to do it.