Week 8 General Discussion

TecmoSuperJoe

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

TanneGod isn't having a great game but only has one turnover compared to three....

And honestly we dropped two other passes that should've been picked.

How do all the turnovers fall on Goff? 

The first pick and last fumble I admit. But the second pick and first fumble is absolutely on the OL/McVay

Just now, rocky_rams said:

How do all the turnovers fall on Goff? 

The first pick and last fumble I admit. But the second pick and first fumble is absolutely on the OL/McVay

I don't care how or when you get hit, a fumble is always at least primarily on the fumbling player. QB needs to have the vision to see the rush coming and hold or get rid of the ball.

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

There's a slight difference in their 1 year history, tbh. 

Goff gets the same type of hate that Jimmy G gets when he's awful, which makes sense. 

Not saying Goff hasn’t been bad today. But he’s also been very good. He isn’t  top 5 QB in the league but everyone knows that 

I think one of the main problem with the rams is the younger players are going to have a hard time feeling invested in that team when you got 3 guys eating up half the cap so you know if you play hard and earn a payday it'll probably be for some other team.

Just now, Jakuvious said:

I don't care how or when you get hit, a fumble is always at least primarily on the fumbling player. QB needs to have the vision to see the rush coming and hold or get rid of the ball.

Eh...I wouldn't say all. Usually to some degree, but maybe not "primarily". Depends on how it unfolds. I will say any time it's after about 2.5-3 seconds, the QB has GOT to have in mind that at any point may get blasted from behind

• Like 1