Week 8 General Discussion

TecmoSuperJoe

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

First, large men are lying on the ground at the end of almost every NFL play.

Second, the clear focus is on the new line of scrimmage and all 11 Ravens being set.

Third, you have no idea when the ref saw him not getting up and realized the player was injured.

Fourth, The Ravens were not robbed of any time because they were still not ready when the whistle sounded.

Their 5th large man is slow as molasses.

The Ravens have zero right to ***** but tears are free so let them flow.

I agree. I was surprised no time went back on the clock but the way Lamar was playing today, I genuinely don't think it would've made any difference anyway. He was largely inaccurate with his passes. Its not easy to look like a good QB when you've got two of the leagues best pass rushers in your face all game.

Season ending ankle injury? You don't see that too much damn that sucks. Right after he signed a 100M dollar deal too. Feels like the Ravens are falling apart today, good thing they got one of the best GM's. He needs to figure out which #1WR he can get this offseason, no matter the cost

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

it doesn't. i hate losing, and i especially hate losing to inferior teams because referees wanna make the game about them

Youre a really sore loser.   We get it.

For the record, Im not even saying the Steelers are better, but acting like your team is on another level and only lost because of refs is pathetic.

Edited by 43M

Just now, animaltested said:

LOL, oh boy here is the inevitable Seahawks 1st half sleepwalk. 

San Fran going to go into half up by 17+

It's not even raining!

Just now, 43M said:

Youre s really sore loser.   We get it.

For the record, Im not even saying the Steelers are better, but acting like you're team is on another level and only lost because of refs is pathetic.

Steelers and Ravens are very comparable this year. Neither team is that impressive. That being said, the better team lost today.