Defensive Coordinator Search

Joe

15 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

College football is irrelevant while the NFL exists 😬 

well, not irrelevant but it’s just a pipeline to the good stuff.

I remember this being true growing up in WI, but moving to the south in the 90's was a bit of an eye opener. In the southeast, college football is what footfall fans care about.  Interest in the NFL doesn't even come close.

20 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

College football is irrelevant while the NFL exists 😬 

well, not irrelevant but it’s just a pipeline to the good stuff.

It's been *** most weeks this year, but **** you. 

NFL shouldn't even exist. The most generic boring trash and the only thing that makes it exciting, they stole from college. 

I actually hate the NFL. It's football for tards. I'm glad there isn't viable college fantasy, but all the guys I know who "know" football love college. It's FF douches that blew up the NFL and can't comprehend college and act like it's so complicated because they don't know every player like it's TMZ or Jersey Shore or some ****.

Do I need to keep going?

NFL sucks. 

College is the real ****. Though it's starting to piss me off more and more but that's another subject

4 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

I remember this being true growing up in WI, but moving to the south in the 90's was a bit of an eye opener. In the southeast, college football is what footfall fans care about.  Interest in the NFL doesn't even come close.

Only opinion they have that's right

Edited by Norm

13 minutes ago, Norm said:

NFL shouldn't even exist. The most generic boring trash and the only thing that makes it exciting, they stole from college. 

I actually hate the NFL. It's football for tards. I'm glad there isn't viable college fantasy, but all the guys I know who "know" football love college. It's FF douches that blew up the NFL and can't comprehend college and act like it's so complicated because they don't know every player like it's TMZ or Jersey Shore or some ****.

Do I need to keep going?

NFL sucks. 

College is the real ****. Though it's starting to piss me off more and more but that's another subject

i'm like 75% you're joking lol

24 minutes ago, Norm said:

Do I need to keep going?

NFL sucks. 

yeah, lets have a committee decide what 4 teams are the "best" that get to play in the college football playoffs.

Before that, it was the BCS to determine the top 2 teams to play in the "title" game

Before that, we have a group of sports writers determine the champion and it was so cool, we could have 2 teams be champions....like a participation trophy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

Yaaa I lived down there for awhile...don’t care about the SE haha. It’s like when people tell me I should like soccer because the rest of the world does. I think it’s great if the rest of the world likes soccer, but I sure don’t.

I don’t mind college football, but it dosent move the meter for me compared to the NfL

36 minutes ago, Norm said:

Do I need to keep going?

NFL sucks. 

Disgusted George Wendt GIF by CBS All Access

I don’t like FF. What’s that make me? Just a regular ******?

Edited by Arthur Penske

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

yeah, lets have a committee decide what 4 teams are the "best" that get to play in the college football playoffs.

Before that, it was the BCS to determine the top 2 teams to play in the "title" game

Before that, we have a group of sports writers determine the champion and it was so cool, we could have 2 teams be champions....like a participation trophy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I'm on your side here. That's all ******* stupid. 

That's not what I'm talking about. It's the week to week games that people act like are "boring" etc just because they don't know everyone. 

I'm not a football purist but I find it so annoying that if you don't know who the people are that it can't be interested. Wait, I am a football purist. 

12-16 teams with a shorter season has been my dream for at least a decade

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

Yaaa I lived down there for awhile...don’t care about the SE haha. 

Disgusted George Wendt GIF by CBS All Access

I don’t like FF. What’s that make me? Just a regular ******?

Y'all suck. It's not just FF. Nobody can enjoy a bc random good game if they don't know every player. The names don't matter. This isn't directed at you. It's general

4 minutes ago, Norm said:

Y'all suck. It's not just FF. Nobody can enjoy a bc random good game if they don't know every player. The names don't matter. This isn't directed at you. It's general

I basically don’t like college football as much bc of the playoff system(s) and QB play generally is not fun to watch

also are you one of these delusional Husker fans? ;)

Edited by Arthur Penske

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Hey I'm on your side here. That's all ******* stupid. 

That's not what I'm talking about. It's the week to week games that people act like are "boring" etc just because they don't know everyone. 

I think the scheduling of non-conference cupcakes is a big turn off for many.  I don't think the NFL is much different in that 20-25% of the roster turns over every year.   Sure there are some core players that stay longer, but with FA, players change teams often.  

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I'm not a football purist but I find it so annoying that if you don't know who the people are that it can't be interested. Wait, I am a football purist. 

12-16 teams with a shorter season has been my dream for at least a decade