MNF: Giants host Bucs

Matts4313

1 minute ago, BigD88 said:

Imagine trailing the 1-6 Giants deep into the game because, despite Daniel Jones gift wrapping you the ball multiple times, you mystifyingly insist on benching one of the leading rushers in the league so you can run Leonard Forunette for two yards a pop, and lock in on Scottie Miller or something.

Its a weird call (they should be throwing more to RoJo as well) and also they are at their low point with Brown due next week and Godwin out.

10 targets to backs. Rojo has 4 catches on 4 targets, Fournette has 3 on 6.

Just now, jofos said:

I think the Giants got screwed on the call but if Jones wouldn't throw picks it would have never happened.

yeah i'm not sure that's the way it works

i mean bucs prolly would score without help of the call but jones throwing interceptions has zero relevancy to terrible calls

37 minutes ago, Asciimo said:

BREAKING NEWS: QB Tom Brady (Buccaneers) has now tied QB Drew Brees (Saints) for the most touchdowns of all time.

4 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

BREAKING NEWS

3 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

BREAKING NEWS

1 minute ago, Asciimo said:

BREAKING NEWS: QB Tom Brady (Buccaneers) has now surpassed QB Drew Brees (Saints) for the most passing touchdowns of all time.

Cant wait for this to get old. 

5 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Its a weird call (they should be throwing more to RoJo as well) and also they are at their low point with Brown due next week and Godwin out.

10 targets to backs. Rojo has 4 catches on 4 targets, Fournette has 3 on 6.

I just legitimately have no idea why Arians seems to have it out for RoJo. A top 5 rusher in the league heading into this week. A few weeks back he drops one pass and disappears. Now, first fumble all year and he’s immediately yanked for half the game despite being clearly way more explosive and impactful than LF. And the offense stalls the entire time. 
LF hasn’t done nearly enough to earn this volume of burn or carries on standard downs, and Jones has done more than enough to earn some leash.

I don’t get it.