Predict the Rest of the Season

RandyMossIsBoss

54 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

So Seattle's reward for winning the division is Tampa while the Rams punishment for being a wildcard is Philly? Sign me up

I guess so! There's sometimes instances where fans of teams would rather lose a game to drop them in seeds knowing what's coming...will def be the case this year with the NFC E the way it is  :D

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I guess so! There's sometimes instances where fans of teams would rather lose a game to drop them in seeds knowing what's coming...will def be the case this year with the NFC E the way it is  :D

I can just imagine the Seahawks-Rams game in Week 17 where the loser gets to play the Giants and the winner gets the Bucs... I seriously wonder what the plan would be for each team

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UncleAdamz said:

I can just imagine the Seahawks-Rams game in Week 17 where the loser gets to play the Giants and the winner gets the Bucs... I seriously wonder what the plan would be for each team

Real life version of the baseball episode of South Park?

It helps that we play in week 16, and both have division games in week 17.

It's possible that the Rams/Cardinals are facing that dilemma in week 17 though.

The Vikings roaring back have probably made it so one of the NFC West teams will be in danger of missing the playoffs altogether, so that could be a factor as well.

22 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

It's possible that the Rams/Cardinals are facing that dilemma in week 17 though.

The Vikings roaring back have probably made it so one of the NFC West teams will be in danger of missing the playoffs altogether, so that could be a factor as well.

Oh yeah I totally misread the schedule, although Cards-Rams could be even better...

23 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

If the Falcons beat the Lions, do they look as formidable as the Vikings do?

Oh yeah I totally misread the schedule, although Cards-Rams could be even better...

Definitely not.

McVay owns the Cardinals.  Games are like never close.  Hopefully different this year, but Rams are now our Kryptonite.  We can hold our own vs 9ers and Hawks.   It would not be a good game.

Edited by Zalixar

14 minutes ago, Zalixar said:

Definitely not.

McVay owns the Cardinals.  Games are like never close.  Hopefully different this year, but Rams are now our Kryptonite.  We can hold our own vs 9ers and Hawks.   It would not be a good game.

But that's exactly what we want...

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Nope. Vikings are competing with everyone right now, even top teams. If Falcons get to 5-6 we'll talk.

Falcons went 3-1 over their last 4 and beat the  Vikings that you are all in love with.... The only game the Vikings had that was impressive was the PAckers.

But that's exactly what we want...

I don't think we get 5 seed with that loss.  I think we get division with a win or 6/7.   

Bucs/Saints getting 5th seed, probably Bucs with Saints 2-0 on them(although I guess depends on Brees).

Edited by Zalixar

1 hour ago, scar988 said:

Falcons went 3-1 over their last 4 and beat the  Vikings that you are all in love with.... The only game the Vikings had that was impressive was the PAckers.

Vikings have improved substantially since that Atlanta game. Young defense is getting better weekly. The offense is as talented as any and with an improving O-Line it can drop points quickly.