Predict the Rest of the Season

RandyMossIsBoss

2 minutes ago, Zalixar said:

Oh c'mon.  We don't deserve to be there.

KM hasn't looked good at all since his injury.  That is affecting his throwing, his willingness to run (which was like ZERO last 2 games) and changes our play calling.

We also can't trust our kicker as he has cost us 3 games already.  So now we have to play call and execute without planning for a field goal.  We are gunna lose twice to the Rams and at least 1 more. 

I mean I could certainly see 8-8 for you guys, which was my predict before the season started, but right now I got you winning your next three and losing your final two to close out the year. Think you end up splitting with the entire division.

10 hours ago, BayRaider said:

7. New England Patriots 9-7 (STILL!! Staying true to this prediction for a while of the Pats climbing back)

7ab93ba902d6b15f569f1256a0732367.jpg

I have the Patriots at 6-10, losing to the Chargers, Rams, and Dolphins on the road, and to the Bills at home.

They beat the Jets at home though, so good for them

AFC:                         NFC:

1. KC                        1. NO

2. Pitt                       2. Sea

3. Tenn                     3. GB

4. Buff                      4. NY Giants

5. LA Raiders           5. LA Rams

6. Cle                         6. TB

7. Indy                       7. Ari

Wildcard:

Seattle over Arizona

TB over GB

LAR over Giants

Pitt over Indy

Tenn over Cle

Buff over LA

Divisional:

NO over TB

Seattle over Rams

KC over Buff

Pitt overTenn

Conference:

Pitt over KC

NO over Seattle

Superbowl

NO over Pitt

I used the ESPN playoff machine

http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

I went through every game back in spring or early summer after the draft and before any transactions, injuries, changes, etc were made after that and so far I'm 71-48 (.596%).  I'm pretty impressed because I'm usually terrible at this. 

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/29785-2020-2021-nfl-season-projections/?do=findComment&comment=3050899

Not bad, so far haha.

Overall record: 114-74 (64.9%) . 

Week 1: 10-6
Week 2: 11-5
Week 3: 9-6-1
Week 4: 10-5
Week 5: 6-9
Week 6: 11-3
Week 7: 6-8
Week 8: 8-6
Week 9: 8-6
Week 10: 11-3
Week 11: 6-8
Week 12: 11-5
Week 13: 7-4 so far

On 11/30/2020 at 2:18 PM, Tk3 said:

7ab93ba902d6b15f569f1256a0732367.jpg

I have the Patriots at 6-10, losing to the Chargers, Rams, and Dolphins on the road, and to the Bills at home.

They beat the Jets at home though, so good for them

Guess we could still lose out and have this record. 

2 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I went through every game back in spring or early summer after the draft and before any transactions, injuries, changes, etc were made after that and so far I'm 71-48 (.596%).  I'm pretty impressed because I'm usually terrible at this. 

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/29785-2020-2021-nfl-season-projections/?do=findComment&comment=3050899

Not bad, so far haha.

Overall record: 114-74 (64.9%) . 

Week 1: 10-6
Week 2: 11-5
Week 3: 9-6-1
Week 4: 10-5
Week 5: 6-9
Week 6: 11-3
Week 7: 6-8
Week 8: 8-6
Week 9: 8-6
Week 10: 11-3
Week 11: 6-8
Week 12: 11-5
Week 13: 7-4 so far

On 9/11/2020 at 8:41 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

On 9/11/2020 at 8:41 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

NFC East:

1. Cowboys 12-4

happy antonio banderas GIF

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I had Washington at 11-5 winning the division, gonna be wayyyyy off on that. Although my pick for division winner is still alive. Basically Wash vs NYG in a heated race (lol). 

My thoughts on Wash was Rivera would give Wash a Top 10 D (which he did) and Alex Smith would take over for Haskins (which he did). I remember I got like 15 hater comments saying Smith would never play again smh. He was on track. People focus too much on the past with injuries, and not the present or future. The past doesn’t matter. 

Also same reaction when I said AP would play all season in 2012 and everyone said he wouldn’t play. 

NFL players are tough as nails. 

14 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Haha. Don't feel bad, I had them at 10-6 so I didn't expect too much from the division in general but I don't think anyone could've predicted it to be THIS bad.

That and we also have to remember the Cowboys are without Dak too and are forced to play Dalton lol so....

35 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

These final 3 weeks are going to be crazy. AFC playoffs picture is loaded this year. Even 11-5 isn’t a guarantee for a playoff berth.

Mathematically speaking, you are correct. Practically speaking, you are out of your mind

It's very possible though that a 10-6 team misses, in an expanded playoff year, which is wild enough as it is

I've been saying it for weeks. Miami and Las Vegas are the teams that miss, and you have to really squint to see either one of them getting there