The Return of the Face of the Vikings (Teddy Chronicles)

gopherwrestler

19 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

After reading quotes today from Rudolph, Diggs, McKinnon, and Keenum, I don’t think that there has ever been any doubt as to whose team this is.

Completely agree. He is the leader of this offense. (and I like Sam, but he doesn't invoke that type of reaction from teammates)

4 minutes ago, Klomp said:

Completely agree. He is the leader of this offense. (and I like Sam, but he doesn't invoke that type of reaction from teammates)

Bradford also hasn't had as much time to develop that chemistry. He was acquired after camp after the devastating injury. This past summer was Bradfords first with the team whereas Teddy has been here since 2014.

17 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Bradford also hasn't had as much time to develop that chemistry. He was acquired after camp after the devastating injury. This past summer was Bradfords first with the team whereas Teddy has been here since 2014.

Sorry, but it’s not about how long, or short, Bradford has been a part of this team, or that Bridgewater has been here longer. 

This has to do with personality. There are simply those people who have that personality, that charisma, where others gravitate towards. Those true alphas. Bridgewater is one of those types of people. And Bradford is not.

13 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Sorry, but it’s not about how long, or short, Bradford has been a part of this team, or that Bridgewater has been here longer. 

This has to do with personality. There are simply those people who have that personality, that charisma, where others gravitate towards. Those true alphas. Bridgewater is one of those types of people. And Bradford is not.

Exactly

29 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Maybe if we jump out to a big lead in Cleveland we can put Teddy out there and let him shake some of the rust off. 

no way would we even thing about it... why put the QBOFT out there in a game where we have the win and give him a chance to get hurt!

you dont put your all star closer in a game up by 7

7 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

no way would we even thing about it... why put the QBOFT out there in a game where we have the win and give him a chance to get hurt!

you dont put your all star closer in a game up by 7

Teddy isn't our all-star closer right now though. He's working back from a major injury.

That being said, I don't play him either.

Keep in mind: Gregg Williams

Archived