Week 5 Gameday Thread

blkwdw13

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

So much this. Rivers is trying to put out the fire with his water powers but eventually the chargers consistency put boulders in front of him to stop him.

Then they just moved the River to L.A because why not.

As a Raider fan, I've always felt bad for him and Gates. Rivers was a Super Bowl caliber QB for a long time but never had a good enough team around him

13 minutes ago, malak1 said:

Not an overreaction:

Big Ben is done 

Not explaining one iota WHY you think he's done just shows how 'trollish' this [pstis, because I'm sure you've just been itching for a nibble. Well, ok, I'll bite, but I'm not even going to argue that point; I'm going to let that flap in the wind as is.

What I WOULD like to hear, however, is your explanation for how a QB like Ben, who has led the league 2 of the last 3 years in YPG.  How a QB that, when compiling the last 3 years of %s/Ratings...Comp, TD, INT, Y/A, AY/A, YPG, QBR, Rating, etc., Ben leads in EVERY SINGLE category. Do you some how expect the QB to just be "done"? 

I'm not being serious, I'm just bad at letting things go.

I swear every time Stafford goes to the bench they have to tape him up more taped up his arm, thigh, and ankle, and he's been bloody...12 sacks combined last week and this week... He isn't going to make it much longer if they don't find a way to block for him.

2 minutes ago, riceman80 said:

As a Raider fan, I've always felt bad for him and Gates. Rivers was a Super Bowl caliber QB for a long time but never had a good enough team around him

We had good teams they just got injured before they could ever take the field. Lost our top 2 draft picks to injuries but same old same old.

Nice to see the division doing well though so at least I can hate-cheer for the Raiders Who should be in L.A not vegas.

Archived