Week 10 General Discussion

ET80

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Brian Flores has our number. Bills got lucky. I'll bet you right now that the Steelers aren't making the Super Bowl.

You might be right but your comment is based more on your hatred for the Steelers than anything else.

The Steelers are from a perfect specimen but its easier to improve through winning than losing.

All bets are off when the Playoffs get here. So I'm not guaranteeing anything and I'm focused on Jacksonville right now.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

You might be right but your comment is based more on your hatred for the Steelers than anything else.

The Steelers are from a perfect specimen but its easier to improve through winning than losing.

All bets are off when the Playoffs get here. So I'm not guaranteeing anything and I'm focused on Jacksonville right now.

my god when do they play a real team. thats not even fair.

4 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Even if they don't, I'm fine with that. At least my team's window isn't closed with our franchise QB only being in his 5th year.

Oh baby, your Super Bowl window closed years ago. Ours is wide open.

3 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

Ok. I'll bet you right now the Rams aren't making it. Or even winning a playoff game.

Pipe down, CK, Blaq is getting what he deserves. You're not involved in this. 

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

yeah but he won superbowls and didn't lose them terribly embarrassingly 

Just now, CKSteeler said:

I don't think that was the point of his post, but you decided to ignore the non-bolded part. Which was more of a shot at the Rams.

I just focused on the "my teams' window hasn't closed" part and immediately jumped to the idea that after ben is gone, taht window is closed and that's coming like...very soon.

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Well, I'm not the one who said all the NFC teams are flawed, but the top AFC teams aren't. 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I just focused on the "my teams' window hasn't closed" part and immediately jumped to the idea that after ben is gone, taht window is closed and that's coming like...very soon.

Wait... You literally just said our Defense is the reason we're good. So how can our window close if the best part of our team that's the reason we're so good isn't Ben?

• Like 1

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Wait... You literally just said our Defense is the reason we're good. So how can our window close if the best part of our team that's the reason we're so good isn't Ben?

....doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that losing even an above average QB closes the window of a contender. You're not even trying right now.

6 minutes ago, Asciimo said:

because the eye test shows us that the cards, rams, hawks are actually talented and have franchise QBs. also, if I remember correctly, the pats won that superbowl for #6. 

window? big ben is literally on his last legs and contemplated retirement like 2 years ago. we saw the steelers without ben and it isnt pretty.

Pretty sure the Ben-less Steelers beat your Rams and the Cards last year though...

But tell me how talented the Cards, Rams, and Hawks are...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Because they haven't been. That's how we're having a debate about this.

And yet, they don't have as many losses, have better Strength of Victories, don't have GLARING losses that resulted from their direct weaknesses. But I get it...  

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Pretty sure the Ben-less Steelers beat your Rams and the Cards last year though...

But tell me how talented the Cards, Rams, and Hawks are...

Pretty sure we aren't talking about last year. Pretty sure the Steelers didn't win the Super Bowl last year.

• Like 1