Week 10 General Discussion

ET80

Think Ramsey and boys are going to let DK back on the plane going home or will they keep him in their back pocket? I'm sure he'll redeem himself in Seattle but that was great to see our secondary do the job they did on him. I believe his two catches were in zone coverage too. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Asciimo said:

dolphins and bills...? no, man. just no. 

NFC has packers, hawks, cards, rams, saints, bucs

Lol Bills beat the Rams and Hawks, lost on a prayer to AZ, Phins beat the Rams and cards as well.

The packers and Bucs have also laid absolute eggs at one points this season, they aren’t world beaters.

3 minutes ago, EvilenFroggen said:

The Seahawks are 0-2 since Wilson trademarked “Let Russ Cook.”  My fantasy team is 2-0 since I changed their name to Let Dalvin Cook. Coincidence?

what.....the hell.....is "let russ cook". he is literally the lamest person in the world. the second he's not so insanely good, his team will turn on him so fast because he is insufferable

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Asciimo said:

dolphins and bills...? no, man. just no. 

NFC has packers, hawks, cards, rams, saints, bucs

Rams have lost to two of those. Granted both were 10am travel across the country losses but we did lost to both. We have issues but we have a very good defense right now especially in the 2nd half which contributes some to the Rams being 31-0 under McVay when leading at the half. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Lol Bills beat the Rams and Hawks, lost on a prayer to AZ, Phins beat the Rams and cards as well.

The packers and Bucs have also laid absolute eggs at one points this season, they aren’t world beaters.

Bills beat the Rams on a terrible DPI call (if you're going to note the prayer with AZ).

• Like 1