Week 11 Post game: IT'S ALL BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE TYLER ERVIN I SWEAR

Norm

5 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Same old same old. We've seen this Packers team many times over the years. We know what we are watching. They'll take the division crown over their mediocre division rivals and lose in the playoffs to whoever after allowing 30+ points. I'll enjoy the wins and eagerly anticipate the Pettine firing sometime around January 20th.

Followed by another off-season where we literally do nothing to get better. In fact, very good chance we're going to worse once we lose Jones, King and probably a few cap casualties.

Edited by packfanfb

Genuine question, but at what point is it acceptable for a player to say something about their coach?  Not publicly or anything, but...

Damarious Randall spoke up and y’all persecuted him for it even though we fired our coordinator like the next year and our head coach the year after.

There’s a point where someone’s gonna have to speak up.

Some of you are blaming the offense.  I’m not.  Literally at all.  They scored 31 points against a defense giving up 19 points a game.  Anyone blaming the offense needs to stow it quite frankly.

You score 31 points and you win probably 98% of games in the league’s history.

• Like 1

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Genuine question, but at what point is it acceptable for a player to say something about their coach?  Not publicly or anything, but...

Damarious Randall spoke up and y’all persecuted him for it even though we fired our coordinator like the next year and our head coach the year after.

There’s a point where someone’s gonna have to speak up.

Some of you are blaming the offense.  I’m not.  Literally at all.  They scored 31 points against a defense giving up 19 points a game.  Anyone blaming the offense needs to stow it quite frankly.

You score 31 points and you win probably 98% of games in the league’s history.

Instead you got Christian Kirksey out here spewing verbal diarrhea about how he "loves this defense" and "we bend, we don't break" lol. His Pettine's little pet, I guess.

• Like 2