Week 11 Post game: IT'S ALL BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE TYLER ERVIN I SWEAR

Norm

1 hour ago, GHARMON9 said:

I'm with that. Lazard look really good versus NO.

MVS has done enough bad things that aren't coachable. I was hyping him up going into the season. Off drops alone hes left 2-3 TDs and 200 + yards on the table.  I would not bet on him being anything more than a #3, but lucky for us he is our #4. I love Tonyan and Rodgers has missed him a few times completely. I have him in Fantasy Football so I  would know lol.

Flashback to Adams second season.

Drops, lost yardage and TD's.  GB screwed up and should have cut him then.  Would have saved some nice cap space

23 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Flashback to Adams second season.

Drops, lost yardage and TD's.  GB screwed up and should have cut him then.  Would have saved some nice cap space

No one said cut MVS lmao. Yall love to reach to prove a point.

I guess MVS should also develop into Adams then...

I'm not gonna read through this entire thread because it's 14 pages now, but are we still ragging on MVS all the way back here?  Because the man fumbled in OT?  Fumbles happen.  Of all the things that could go wrong, fumbling at a bad time is easily the least concerning to me.  Man has been balling out lately and was the only reason the game even got to OT to begin with most likely.  How is a simple fumble what flips people back around?  

People get so weird about close losses.  Personally this was the best the Packers have looked to me since the Saints game, and arguably the first time I felt they could make some noise in the playoffs since then.  This group is hugely talented, just need to find what works and for Pettine to start playing his aggressors where they can actually play to it.

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

I mean the whole Tonyan thing is selective viewing of an out of context video, but yes #17 is clearly the target (and the one you'd want to draw up the GW play to).

Problem being, more often than not the other team knows that too.  That was the case again vs the Colts on the last ditch pass to win.  Other teams throw every once in a while to no names to win the game. Unfortunately, this game wasn't one of them.

This is yet another game where the defense gave it up. We can talk all about fumbles, but even without them I think we can all agree that Indy was going to come back...

We should be happy we lost be 3 in OT because this should've been a blowout for the same reasons the 49ers games were blowouts and Tampa Bay was a blowout...