From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

1 hour ago, Andrei01 said:

He's a good player, just not lockdown #1. If we can put that money to better use and go after one of the top names on the market, I'd definitely live with that.

No he’s not a good player he’s terrible he can’t play man coverage to save his life. This was the news I was expecting, we’re going back to the roots of titan defensive football, man coverage blitzing an attacking, goodbye Bend but don’t break sitting on routes 5- 10 yards off playing cover 2 & cover 4 all day. 💪🏾🗣 a new day is coming my boy 

35 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i really soured on SMB as the year went on. dude reached a point where it felt like he couldn't play man without grabbing his guy. we can do better.

Oh yeah, we definitely need better corners, but he also came pretty cheap.

I'm kinda hoping that we spend big on a CB in free agency, but even then, we need additional help.  But that could also be an early draft pick.

12 hours ago, TJM217 said:

SMB wasn't great but is at least a starting level corner. With him going the only playable CB is McCreary. This makes CB at least the 2nd most important need in the off-season 

He’s a zone Corner he fits in a cover 2 scheme 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KingTitan said:

From the guy Rome Odunze impressed the whole Titan decision makers. He is highly ranked to them. 

Malachi Corley also has their eye. 

See now I’m imagining us drafting them both and them becoming the new age Larry Fitzgerald/Anquan Boldin.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

I can live with Odunze at 7, but I will not be happy if they draft Corley before like the fourth round.

Based on last year's draft and your thoughts on the people we took, guess we can pencil Corley in for round two. 🤣

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

The guy:

Gonna try to hear more about free agent targets. 

They are prepared to make a run at Calvin Ridley. 

Still don’t knw how I feel about him since he’s 29, as long as we don’t over pay I’ll be ok with it

6 hours ago, 615finest said:

Still don’t knw how I feel about him since he’s 29, as long as we don’t over pay I’ll be ok with it

It’s free agency, everyone will overpay. Especially teams who suck.  Ridley is the top WR available in FA and will get overpaid.

Edited by ttitansfan4life
  • Like 1