Texans cut WR Kenny Stills

ET80

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

Mutual parting of ways - Stills wasn't really happy with the organization, and wasn't getting much PT either. 

Guess this means more Keke Coutee, who has been looking better as of late.

Interesting. I bet he will be signed rather quickly.

Speaking of Keke Coutee, I remember hoping the Chiefs would draft him since he was a big target for Mahomes in college. How's he been for you guys? I remember he was injured a bit?

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

That bad, eh?

I mean he doesn't see the field ever really. Which is a good thing. I think he saw a few snaps here and there when we had a few injuries on the oline but i'd be surprised if he's played more than 20 snaps this year. I still don't understand why he's on the roster after what we saw from him last year. 

Edited by Emerica

36 minutes ago, heafstaag said:

Speaking of Keke Coutee, I remember hoping the Chiefs would draft him since he was a big target for Mahomes in college. How's he been for you guys? I remember he was injured a bit?

He's played the last two games, and had some solid moments. He was making a bunch of "mental errors" during BoB's reign of terror, but he looks much more confident and comfortable now. 

With Randall Cobb injured and this trade, I'm expecting him to get more PT ...and continue making good plays.

10 hours ago, Starless said:

It's cliché but the Patriots should really bring him in. Already knows the system and still seems capable of producing. 

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Philly should be all over this

Tbh, he's probably holding out for a playoff team. He's got rapport with the Saints FO, that's probably the first option.