Bucketheadsdad

Who wins on Sunday?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins on Sunday?

• Browns
    • Titans
    • Hornby
    • Jimmy Truckstop, who is happy to have a "home" game
    • Those of us who go to bed early, as it looks like it isn't getting flexed.
  2. 2. Knowing that both clubs rely heavily on the run, and the clock will be RUNNING, when does this game end?

• 2:45
    • 3:19
    • 3:47
    • 4:00
    • Going to OVERTIME!

Well first of all we played the2nd best team in the AFC last year early in the year.

2nd they had eConklin at tackle last year.

3rd we have added Conklin,Teller,  Willis this contrasts to Robinson,Hubbard,and whoever at right guard for us.

Myles is going to be a nightmare for there tackles.

14 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

😠😡😤

I can't believe I told you I love you.

Believe me I fight with people every day that Chubb > Henry but it’s just going to be so hard to keep up with them I think. Our defense will really have to come out swinging and keep Henry in check for 4 quarters. Even then their WR and TE Jonny Smith could slaughter us 😰😭🤮

2 hours ago, pnies20 said:

Believe me I fight with people every day that Chubb > Henry but it’s just going to be so hard to keep up with them I think. Our defense will really have to come out swinging and keep Henry in check for 4 quarters. Even then their WR and TE Jonny Smith could slaughter us 😰😭🤮

tenor.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

200.gif

It's OK to use your brain and believe that we're gonna lose. I've been doing that for a long, long time.

But I'm WAY past the point of being satisfied with close losses.

But my heart tells me we pull it out. It grew 10 sizes today.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like 1

I don't think our defense can stop the Titan's attack. We've relied much more on turnovers or big sacks to stop drives than good old fashioned ability to stuff the run, tackle, and cover your man (with the exception of Ward, who is out), and the whole Vrabel philosophy is about smart fundamental football, prime N.E. style. We're another offseason away from me feeling good about beating this kind of team.

This is the stretch where we find out what we have in this team. Titans, Ravens, Steelers we're going to have to win at least one of those and show some signs of life

My biggest thing is Baker needs to learn you don't have to throw a 100 MPH fastball on every throw. He leaves a lot of yards and points on the field by missing wide open guys

If he can consistently throw the ball accurately then we're on to something, if not these good teams will stomp us

18 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m going to have to see this team actually beat a legit team before I start expecting wins against them.

Would be a nice surprise though.

To be fair, if we win it just means the Titans aren't legit. Kinda like the Colts game or Cowboys game. Most didn't think we'd win the Texans game.

Losing to the Browns means one thing, you aren't good enough to be a team that is considered a notable win.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

To be fair, if we win it just means the Titans aren't legit. Kinda like the Colts game or Cowboys game. Most didn't think we'd win the Texans game.

Losing to the Browns means one thing, you aren't good enough to be a team that is considered a notable win.

I mean, we’ve beat one decent team all season (colts) and got out teeth kicked in by other contenders. The Texans have 4 wins, the Cowboys 3.  They aren’t good.

This team is scrappy and disciplined, but until we start beating playoff teams it’s hard to get too excited.

It’s been fun as hell to watch though.