TABT

CBears019

47 minutes ago, BearDownTexas said:

I agree to not blur the faces, if they did what was right they would never had been on camera

I remember people, coaches/parents were fighting and other stupid stuff on sidelines and stands of little league football games quite often in 90s early 2000s.  

When cell phone cameras were on every phone and youtube became a big thing most of that went away.  It still happens, but not nearly as frequently or not to the extremes it used to.  

Nobody wants to live with that kind of infamy as a forever record.  None of the people in those videos were kids.  Some were young in their 20s and they should know better too.  But there were quite a few older folks.  There was even a couple.  

Especially since local police passed even with security camera footage before he started all this. 

We've lost some privacy, but gained a protection of sorts.

Show their faces.  Let their friends and neighbors know they are thieves.  

Up early getting ready for a long Christmas eve. Not sure how active I'll be for the next week so I just wanna wish everyone a happy holidays. Even those Vikes who frequent here. Have a good one and here's to a clean game with no injuries.

To those traveling....be safe. Remember, it's not just yourself you have to watch out for.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

I don't know if you have seen this, but it almost brought tears to my eyes.  I'm sure the big guy has got to be loving how great 'da Bears are doing this season.

Sandler produces mostly hot garbage these days, but that was very moving. 

Funniest guys from SNL all died young. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BearDownTexas said:

Wow did the saints just get mugged here

Yeah, that was brutal. NFL should be pissed off, they look like clowns right now.

Refs at the NE/KC game are going to be under a microscope all game now. See if any drama from there compounds this ordeal. 

• 1 month later...

Guys,

I am planning on trying a podcast.  Primarily because my kids really want to learn to do YouTube videos and podcasting, etc.  So I figured I would do it and then teach it to them so they can do it.

Hobbies I know best are coaching youth football and Bears.  Figure few people are interested in youth football so I would talk Bears.  Maybe I can make one or two people's commute a little more pleasant.  

Much more fun IMO to banter with knowledgable people here than talking alone so anyone who wants to be a guest and talk with me please PM me your Skype info and phone number so I can text to see if you are available to talk when I am going to record.  

I already learned most of it and have the equipment.  Just one or two more technical things to learn and I can get started.  Probably do the first one this weekend.  Should get a lot faster once I know what I am doing and I can get a lot more in.

Let me know.  Skype is free btw and works on Mac or PC.  So if you don't have an account you can download it and make one.  

Thanks,

Dan

• Like 1