NFL Suspends Josh Gordon Indefinitely (Again)

AFlaccoSeagulls

11 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Someone needs to hire this man to sale used cars....    I feel like he'd be pretty successful.

10/10 if you knew that’s what he did during one of his many suspensions while in Cleveland. I’m serious.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/browns-wr-josh-gordon-impressed-during-his-car-salesman-gig--put-in--extra-hours-214754813.html

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Someone needs to hire this man to sale used cars....    I feel like he'd be pretty successful.

I know you were joking, but...  6 years ago...

https://www.nfl.com/news/josh-gordon-to-work-as-a-car-salesman-per-report-0ap3000000389194

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/browns-wr-josh-gordon-impressed-during-his-car-salesman-gig--put-in--extra-hours-214754813.html

• Like 3

Antonio Brown made an absolute mockery out of the league and he gets reinstated before Josh Gordon, who was suspended for something that the NFL no longer even cares about. 

For those saying he’s a shell of his former self, he’s getting paid near vet min to be a depth piece on a playoff team. He makes about as much money as Titans WR Kalif Raymond or Raiders WR Zay Jones. No one is expecting him to resurrect his 2013 campaign.

He was a very valuable possession receiver for us in the little he did play last season and I’m really excited to have him back for the playoff push.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Antonio Brown made an absolute mockery out of the league and he gets reinstated before Josh Gordon, who was suspended for something that the NFL no longer even cares about. 

For those saying he’s a shell of his former self, he’s getting paid near vet min to be a depth piece on a playoff team. He makes about as much money as Titans WR Kalif Raymond or Raiders WR Zay Jones. No one is expecting him to resurrect his 2013 campaign.

He was a very valuable possession receiver for us in the little he did play last season and I’m really excited to have him back for the playoff push.  

Yep, he will be taking a few snaps from 

..... checks notes....

Freddie Swain and Penny Hart.

David Moore and Move TE Jacob Hollister will still get the bulk for #3-#4 looks in the passing game. 

Edited by animaltested

I rooted for him to succeed twice.

at this point I’m hoping for him to fail purely on the principle that he shouldn’t have another chance at this point. 

And no I don’t care about marijuana. I care about his complete inability to abstain and follow a basic instruction.

Edited by Rodjahs12
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Aside from the PEDs of course. Even with the marijuana, what’s it matter if it’s no longer banned?  It was when he he violated the rule, over and over and over and over again. The league owes this guy less than nothing and yet they keep giving it to him.  Seeing how the league is always SUPER cool about violations, it makes zero sense.