Is Joe Judge A Legit COTY Candidate?

titwio

First year HC taking over a dismal team in a Rona shortened offseason.  Took over OL coaching duties leading to the firing of Marc Colombo and completely turned them around.  Giants winning 4 in a row playing as a solid unit and a signature win today against a top seeded Seahawks team on the road with Colt McCoy as their QB.  

Does he have a chance?

Just now, minutemancl said:

He's in the conversation the same way Brian Flores was in the conversation last year. That is to say, not really, but he should get acknowledgment for the good job he's doing. 

I was going to use tomlin as my example, but same thing. I agree

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Yes, he is.

No, he is not winning.  Stefanski is.

Unless tomlin goes undefeated. You can't have an undefeated team and not give him coty. But if I were a betting man (I am), my money would be on stefanski as best bet

8 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

He's in the conversation the same way Brian Flores was in the conversation last year. That is to say, not really, but he should get acknowledgment for the good job he's doing. 

Out of likes, but this. He's done a very good job, but can't give COTY to a guy whose team doesn't have a winning record. But that doesn't mean he hasn't done a very admirable job considering many thought the Giants would be one of the worst teams in the league this year.