Week 14 GDT

SteelKing728

Just now, samsel23 said:

Need to attempt to get something going in the run game.  Continuously testing our secondary is typically when our defense is at its best 

Tua's done well so far and we're trotting out our 4th string RB so Idk.

Gotta run it to keep the defense honest but we're not going to make much progress down the field that way.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm not sure if I should be the one to break it to you...but....

Hill is a HUGE part of how unstoppable the offense is....I know Mahomes is the major piece, but his offensive weapons are just unbelievable and there's always at least 1 guy wide open most plays.

Don't get me wrong, I still think they'll be SB favorites if 1 or 2 major weapons leave, but it won't be at the level we are seeing now.

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

All things considered if Jakeem Grant caught the two balls that he was in position to this could be a vastly different ballgame right now.

The fact the Dolphins are making him a prominent part of the offense is part of the problem.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Hill is a HUGE part of how unstoppable the offense is....I know Mahomes is the major piece, but his offensive weapons are just unbelievable and there's always at least 1 guy wide open most plays.

Don't get me wrong, I still think they'll be SB favorites if 1 or 2 major weapons leave, but it won't be at the level we are seeing now.

Hill and Kelce.   As long we we keep those 2 with Mahomes,   Other guys will continue getting open.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Unfortunately, the college game is pumping out receiver classes like nobody's business.