1. 1. Player Of The Game?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Aaron Jones
    • Davante Adams
    • Nick Perry
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix
    • Other?

Just now, skibrett15 said:

yep that's the rule.  You can stiff arm the facemask, and they called horse collar.

Terrible by matthews there.  Tried so hard to sell that he was rushing that he lost his responsibility.

You can stiffarm the facemask. Unless i'm wrong, grabbing the facemask is still a facemask. 

7 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Hopefully they can hold them to 3

I was saying it all week. Our defense sucks. They cant hold anybody to 3. Not even a team with their backup QB, RB and missing their best WR. We are 31st in red zone defense. Im sick of this incompetent defense.

But our defense is on par with Minnesota though. Lol.

1 minute ago, Rodjahs12 said:

I wouldn't lose any sleep if Randall was cut before the team got back to Green Bay tonight. He flat out plays like he just doesn't care.

This is what I see as well.  I know there are plenty of GB fans who feel like he's played OK this season for the most part, but I just don't see it.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Dude you really don't get football. We blitzed both ILBs and they called a screen. The play was over before it started.

A decent defense goes out after that pick and gets a 3 and out or a turnover against Case Keenum. Our defense has to win this game today and they are not capable of doing it.  It's obvious as you just saw.

Just now, Rodjahs12 said:

I wouldn't load any sleep if Randall was cut before the team got back to Green Bay tonight. He flat out plays like he just doesn't care.

Randall was a Ted Thompson first round pick just two seasons ago.

He was injured all last year and that was the only reason he failed to perform up to expectations.

He is about to make that leap, you just wait.

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

You can stiffarm the facemask. Unless i'm wrong, grabbing the facemask is still a facemask. 

I mean, that's what it looked like to me.  What you can't do is drage the head down or turn the head.  Basically the offensive rule is kind of like the old 5/15 yard variety.  There is no 5 yarder type on the offense, but you'll get flagged for the 15.

Archived