2018 NFL Draft Prospects - picks and draft board pg 1

WizardHawk

2 hours ago, Dallas94Ware said:

You know who I want? I keep on saying this...

The single best player we can get

Idc if he plays DL, Lb, OL, wr, whatever. If hes a baller, pick him. No project prospects, no "we need one of these and he might be good in time" ... go get the single best football players you can. Period. If you arent sure where to play him,.too bad, pick him anyway. You can never have enough good football players on a football team. Figure out a way to put him out there after you pick him.

There are a few of us who reside in this camp, myself being one of them. You’ve seen me post it for years: best player available, regardless of position. I don’t care if it’s a QB. If Josh Rosen is there, take him. Even if the best player is a DB (God, I hope not), take him. Never leave superior talent on the board for another team to select. It always comes back to bite you.

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 3:55 PM, Dallas94Ware said:

You know who I want? I keep on saying this...

The single best player we can get

Idc if he plays DL, Lb, OL, wr, whatever. If hes a baller, pick him. No project prospects, no "we need one of these and he might be good in time" ... go get the single best football players you can. Period. If you arent sure where to play him,.too bad, pick him anyway. You can never have enough good football players on a football team. Figure out a way to put him out there after you pick him.

Well in this case, we need every position anyhow :(

10 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

I at least hope we address WR either in draft or in FA.

Courtland Sutton or Anthony Miller. Would be ecstatic if we landed either one if we opt for the draft to bring in new blood. 

We save (IIRC) a little over $1MM if we cut Williams, so not much of a savings but I think at this point it's best if we part ways.

5 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Courtland Sutton or Anthony Miller. Would be ecstatic if we landed either one if we opt for the draft to bring in new blood. 

We save (IIRC) a little over $1MM if we cut Williams, so not much of a savings but I think at this point it's best if we part ways.

I'll throw Allen Lazard in mix. 

Archived