2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

29 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

If I recall correctly, the top like 3-4 safety’s last year got paid right away in free agency, then the rest went dirt cheap. So might not be a bad idea to wait I guess. 

Yep, 2 to 3M/Y last year. I guess Harris might still get more but if he isn't signed yet, it probably means there's no big offer.

8 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Hope Harris kills it!

he sucked when he was thrown in the starting lineup but he overachieved. he was a good special teams player that came out of no where. I think Canada. Made an interception, which no one ever does as a Raider lol . 

I've been out of the loop the last few days but I saw Adoree Jackson was cut by the Titans.  He's young and has played well in coverage over the last few years.  Thoughts on bringing him in on cheap deal?  

Does anyone have any insight as to why he was cut?  I have read rumors about attitude problems but I'm not sure if they are true...

9 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I've been out of the loop the last few days but I saw Adoree Jackson was cut by the Titans.  He's young and has played well in coverage over the last few years.  Thoughts on bringing him in on cheap deal?  

Does anyone have any insight as to why he was cut?  I have read rumors about attitude problems but I'm not sure if they are true...

I like him but he’s injury prone. On the field was a top 12-15 corner before he started getting injured 

• Like 1