Adrian Peterson traded to ARZ

The Gnat

Not sure this really benefits him or not seeing how he's being traded to what's left of Carson Palmer. Neither team's in position to make the playoffs, so what's the point? 

If they were going to trade him, it might as well be to a contender.

6 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

Not sure this really benefits him or not seeing how he's being traded to what's left of Carson Palmer. Neither team's in position to make the playoffs, so what's the point? 

If they were going to trade him, it might as well be to a contender.

I'm gonna guess Arizona is the only team to make a call. AD drew no interest as a FA.

On 10/10/2017 at 11:38 PM, paul-mac said:

He’s finished. CJ2K is a better player at this point. 

Checks Mark Ingram/Alvin Kamara running numbers. There's a funny connection between all the RBs playing behind the Saints' offensive line right now. Not that AD went to a better situation. Arizona's line is just as bad if anything...

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

the whole league has an offensive line problem. even Dallas and Green Bay

Lack of padded practices. I think the explanation is that simple. OL is a unique positional group in their need for cohesion and reps to gain chemistry.

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

the whole league has an offensive line problem. even Dallas and Green Bay

Bahkitiari has been out since week 1, and Bulaga hasn't played that much either. When healthy, I have no problems with GBs O-line.

As for AP, I don't see him being more efficient, but at least he'll get carries. Hope he hangs them up after this year, I don't like seeing legends being a shell of what they once were. 

7 hours ago, Nex_Gen said:

Checks Mark Ingram/Alvin Kamara running numbers. There's a funny connection between all the RBs playing behind the Saints' offensive line right now. Not that AD went to a better situation. Arizona's line is just as bad if anything...

Uhmmmm, both Ingram and Kamara have a significantly higher ypc than Peterson.  Was this post meant to support the idea that Peterson is done?  Because the rushing numbers of the Saints' RB's tend to support the idea that Peterson was far and away the weak link here. 

7 hours ago, Crickett said:

Uhmmmm, both Ingram and Kamara have a significantly higher ypc than Peterson.  Was this post meant to support the idea that Peterson is done?  Because the rushing numbers of the Saints' RB's tend to support the idea that Peterson was far and away the weak link here. 

I don't know if Peterson is done but he needs to go to a system that will give him carries. Peterson just wasn't going to produce in a rotation but that is where his role is headed if he can't get his career back on track.

7 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

cool. I like AP the back. I saw one run that he looked beleaguered 

He ran into his own guys a few times but I think it'll take another game or two to get comfortable.  They just needed an upgrade over CJ.

Archived