Jim Bettcher -> Cardinals

John DeFilippo -> Bears

Jim Schwartz -> Colts

Paul Guenther -> Bengals

Matt Patricia -> Lions

those are my predictions

You don't think Nagy will go any where?

10 minutes ago, Starless said:

I think he'll do what McDaniels did last year and wait for an opening that suits him better than any of the current ones. 

I can see that happening, Nagy and DeFilippo are my top to options as the Bears next HC.

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

This finally the year patricia takes a HC job?

Lions seem like the perfect landing spot for him. He knows Bob Quinn from the time he was in New England, they already have their franchise QB in place and he wouldn't have to worry about the offensive side of the ball with Cooter still around.

11 minutes ago, Starless said:

Lions seem like the perfect landing spot for him. He knows Bob Quinn from the time he was in New England, they already have their franchise QB in place and he wouldn't have to worry about the offensive side of the ball with Cooter still around.

And realistically, if they can bolster the OL a bit (and get better luck with health - which would be where "bolster" would largely be a case of improving depth) and get the running game retooled so that it's actually effective and can take some load off of Stafford's shoulders, he can focus on improving the defense and already has a few keystones (Slay, Quin, Davis, Robinson, and Spence) to build out from that fit the scheme he wants to run rather well.

Yeah Patricia to Detroit is almost a perfect match. 

If andrew luck is healthy, I can see mcdaniels to Indy. 

New York Giants  - I think they’re going to hire jim Schwartz  

Bears- DiFilpo from Philly.

arizona- this one is tricky. They don’t have a really high pick to get a QB. I’d say the under the radar candidate there is shurmur. 

Cincinatti : this one is a little difficult to project. I’m going to think Nagy from KC might be a good fit. 

48 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Yeah Patricia to Detroit is almost a perfect match. 

If andrew luck is healthy, I can see mcdaniels to Indy. 

New York Giants  - I think they’re going to hire jim Schwartz  

Bears- DiFilpo from Philly.

arizona- this one is tricky. They don’t have a really high pick to get a QB. I’d say the under the radar candidate there is shurmur. 

Cincinatti : this one is a little difficult to project. I’m going to think Nagy from KC might be a good fit. 

i agree with all those

The Giants are conducting multiple interviews, in the all-important search for their new Head Coach!

It strikes me that they could not only fulfill their Rooney Rule obligations, and make a nod to Third-Wave Feminists, by interviewing- and perhaps even hiring!- this exciting and outspoken candidate, who would doubtless bring the ol' Family Feeling back to the Giants, AND make sure their first-round draft pick cornerback shows up on time for practice- lessen he wants her tah smack him upside da head, you hear me talkin', Child?!?

Image result for Annie Apple

Archived