Week 16 GDT

Blackstar12

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Super easy?  No.  But when you build a team around being a running-identity team, you need to be able to have the running game step up to carry the lion's share even when the situations are difficult.  I'm saying COVID definitely played a factor.  Probably even a large factor.  It's not the be-all, end-all of why you guys miss the playoffs if you do.

They are built around running to setup the pass. When there is no threat to pass, it makes it extremely difficult to establish the run. Not to mention they were playing stacked boxes with 3 starting offensive linemen out as well.

Edited by AkronsWitness

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Never said Hurts is a better QB than Lamar, nor would I rank Hurts anywhere near Lamar. This is a bold faced lie, which you do constantly. Potential, and comparing QB's early games, is totally different than what you are insinuating.

@ronjon1990 said Hurts as a passer is better than Jackson could ever dream to be to which you replied "I agree with your take but watch out for the Lamar fan girls." lmao

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

Dallas is really good at finding the Eagles practice squad dude when they have CB depth problems.

This might be the 3rd game that they did this in the last 5 years.

Helps when you have the WRs we do. And Dalton is playing well right now. 

Just now, iknowcool said:

You know they fired their GM in November, right?

You know that someone has to perform the duties of a GM even if they don't have the title, right?

Maybe the Lions did not call any plays yesterday because their play caller was out due to COVID protocols. 😄

(that's exaggeration for effect for the drooling imbeciles who don't recognize it)

Just now, wackywabbit said:

Eagles teetering between a divisional title matchup in week 17 and a top 5?!? draft slot.

What are Eagles fans rooting for?

Their GDT is titled "the game no one wants to win".

I cant believe we messed up our tank this bad. We were in line for the #3 overall like 2 weeks ago. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

@ronjon1990 said Hurts as a passer is better than Jackson could ever dream to be to which you replied "I agree with your take but watch out for the Lamar fan girls." lmao

That's not saying he's a better QB. And Hurts has looked solid passing so far. I'm not sure if you have seen Lamar throw this year but it's not pretty. Lamar is still the better, more complete, and finds ways to win QB at the moment, who would be #9 or #10 for me in the NFL. But if there was modified game of football, where you have to STAY in the pocket, I take Hurts right now over Lamar all day long. Lamar is a pretty average pocket passer at best.