#2 Clemson VS #3 Ohio State: Sugar Bowl

cortes02

Who Wins 2021 Sugar Bowl  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins 2021 Sugar Bowl

• Clemson
    • Ohio State

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Both of you knock this "woe is me I don't expect to win" crap. You root for an NFL factory. Pull yourselves together.

I’ve accepted that this secondary is the worst they’ve had in a long time tho which is not good for the way Clemson plays offense. If Fields and the offense click then they could be in it but they’ll have to play their best.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Both of you knock this "woe is me I don't expect to win" crap. You root for an NFL factory. Pull yourselves together.

True, lets go Bucks. I will say this. Ohio St. performs best when they are the underdogs. Last time they won the title was when they were the #4 seed with 'no shot' to beat Alabama/Oregon.

This team feels a awful lot like that one at least in the mentality

Just now, MWil23 said:

Cue the ridiculous montage from past ridiculousness. This bodes well for this weekend.

I still want to punch every person on this planet for that non fumble call that took 7 points and the lead off the board. HOW do you miss that call. HOOOOOOOOWWWWWW.

Im mad all over again now

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Oh yeah I forgot this game last year the NCAA just decided concussions don't matter. 

Really? I thought I made a big enough *** out of myself to drive that home for a year.

With Lawrence or Higgins...or both? Neither do fumbles for TD. Also:

4sa4g3.jpg

Just now, MWil23 said:

Really? I thought I made a big enough *** out of myself to drive that home for a year.

I mean I remember you were super salty about it. I can't remember which WR it was, but one of Clemson's 1st round WRs hit his head on the ground and was completely out, then came back for the 2nd half.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I mean I remember you were super salty about it. I can't remember which WR it was, but one of Clemson's 1st round WRs hit his head on the ground and was completely out, then came back for the 2nd half.

Higgins. Thankfully he drank some of Russell Wilson’s magic water that the carpetbagger himself Dabo gave him.

• Like 1