A prime opporutinty for a new kicker

pf9

Based on Parkey's mistakes today, I don't think he should be trusted in Week 17.

So, we should replace him for the Steelers game with perhaps one of the all-time kicking greats.

Adam Vinatieri.

He holds many NFL records, and has won four Super Bowls - three with the Patriots, and one with the Colts.

He would be, at slightly over 48 years old, the second oldest player to play in an NFL game in history.

1 minute ago, zelbell said:

17/25 last year, 22/28 on PATs

hard pass for me

For a dome team.  His legacy is entrenched in what he has done. He will not come back out and tarnish it by having a bad game at the end of the season.His legacy is entrenched in what he has done. He will not come back out and tarnish it by having a bad game at the end of the season.

Finding a good kicker and playing kicker roulette rarely works. We’re stuck with this idiot until my son is born and reaches 23 years of age. I’m gonna be the Marv Marinovich kicker version of a father. I would make my kid be a beast elsewhere, but me and wifey are 5’9 and 5’4 respectively. Our kid is gonna be Wes Welker or a kicker if he ever made it lol

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Parkey looks shook tbh, but I’m not sure there’s a better option on the street.

Theres not, good quality and reliable Kickers are very hard to find nowadays. There are only about 6-8 really good ones in the NFL. I feel like the vast majority of NFL teams today have to deal with shaky kicking.

Matter of fact, Parkey has a better FG% than 10 other starting kickers on other teams in the NFL. So in reality hes pretty average by NFL standards in 2020.

Edited by AkronsWitness

22 hours ago, pf9 said:

Based on Parkey's mistakes today, I don't think he should be trusted in Week 17.

So, we should replace him for the Steelers game with perhaps one of the all-time kicking greats.

Adam Vinatieri.

He holds many NFL records, and has won four Super Bowls - three with the Patriots, and one with the Colts.

He would be, at slightly over 48 years old, the second oldest player to play in an NFL game in history.

If we were going to sign a old retired guy we should sign our own retired legend.

Phil the drill Dawson 

• Like 1