MNF - Buffalo @ New England

incognito_man

Who will have more TDs  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have more TDs

• Josh Allen
    • New England D/ST

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I only know he was snubbed cause his smokeshow of a wife went off on instagram.  Good lord she is hot.

I don't believe you at all, I think you are making stuff up! I will have to seek this out and prove that you are telling lies.

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

People don't think so, because......."reasons"...but he definitely is. His running style is a lot like Cam's, too, in that he's definitely fast for a big dude, but it's not just about speeding around like Murray or Jackson, it's that he's a freaking bull moose out there, so hard to bring down.

He also looks less fluid and doesnt have the agility of a hurts. So it doesnt look like he is as fast as him. Plus "reasons" - - that is code for being white right? lolol

ISSAJOKE!

4 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

When

He’s already shown me more this game than Tim has in his career, lol. Cam’s like a Blake Bortles with a Pennington shoulder as a passer, Tim is legitimately like me throwing the football (you guessed it - I can’t).

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I only know he was snubbed cause his smokeshow of a wife went off on instagram.  Good lord she is hot.

okay so...she's VERY attractive, no argument. But, just saying, there is no way more than 25% of her body is natural at this point. Max.