Who will have more TDs  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have more TDs

• Josh Allen
    • New England D/ST

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Agree lol

”You have to evaluate a guy throwing to garbage and hasn’t had practice reps.”

If that's the logic he should have started the game lol. Like you're not finding out anything this week or from playing the Jets. Never  understand that narrative.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan

6 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Guessing you haven't seen Hoyer and Stidham play this year... they've been worse than Cam. Which is hard to comprehend considering how bad Cam has been. Pats have won a lot of games this year they shouldn't have won because of the run game and defense. They're lucky to be 6-8 if we're being honest. Maybe BB should have mailed it in and got us in position to draft a top QB but the Pats somehow find ways to win when they shouldn't so that top QB may not be in the cards for us now.  McDaniels and BB are trying hard, but it's painfully obvious that the Pats offense was completely a product of Tom Brady. Most except the most ardent haters and clueless fans knew this already but this year really settled a lot of arguments... Unfortunately.

Actually I've seen all their games. Here's what I know...

The only start Hoyer got was under really weird COVID circumstances against the Chiefs. Besides two very very very VERY stupid plays, he actually didn't look awful. I understand that there's a little "Other than that, how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln?", but it's at least worth pointing out.

Stidham...and let me say this first, I have zero confidence that he is anything besides crappy, so please don't take this as a prediction of success or a ringing endorsement. But I'll say this: The guy has never been given a full week of practice, the offensive plan built around him, all the reps, and the game, as the starter. Say all you want about how he's looked in spot duty, but that preparation MATTERS. And more recently he's looked...well, slightly less than complete *** when replacing Cam.

All I'm saying is, we know what Cam is at this point. He sucks. We know what Hoyer is as a starter. Fairly sucky, but better than current Cam. We DON"T know what Stid is. No matter what the coaches think, or anything like that, you just never know until you see players start complete games. GAMES. They drafted the guy, I see no reason why to not at least throw him out there and just see. If nothing else just prove that he sucks just as much as Cam, and shows zero potential to get better. I dunno. Nothing to lose at this point.