MNF - Buffalo @ New England

incognito_man

Who will have more TDs  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have more TDs

• Josh Allen
    • New England D/ST

3 minutes ago, DannyB said:

okay but you say that like it's something he can just "do". It's a deliberate choice from Bill! It's not like he can magically earn it and the universe has no choice but to give it to him.

Belichick will only start guys he honestly feels give him the best chance to win.

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

He's amazing, all-pro caliber player, but A) health, B) Klein is good, not as good as him, but good enough to off-set the difference because of cost and our schematic alignment.

But whoever signs him, if he's healthy, is getting a stud.

I'm a firm believer that you don't spend huge money on a non-EDGE linebacker

It sucks to let him go, but we're about to be tying up a LOT of money at QB and you can replace LB play with rookie contracts a lot easier than you can replace a Tre White, for example

We are about a season away from really having to manage cap

Just now, Tk3 said:

It sucks to let him go, but we're about to be tying up a LOT of money at QB and you can replace LB play with rookie contracts a lot easier than you can replace a Tre White, for example

Maybe 2 if we extend Josh this off-season and tack the "here's your elite QB money" money on to after his 5th year option.

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

We could get a nice LB on day 1 or 2 of the draft 

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Maybe 2 if we extend Josh this off-season and tack the "here's your elite QB money" money on to after his 5th year option.

I agree, that is the move

Pick up the option this offseason, then let year 4 decide if we're willing to pay him top of the market, ~16% of total cap type of money

Assuming he is what we think he is, extend him either mid season or between seasons 4 and 5