MNF - Buffalo @ New England

incognito_man

Who will have more TDs  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have more TDs

• Josh Allen
    • New England D/ST

18 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Bahahaha!! Bill: "It's nobody's fault we don't have any money". Okay bro, right.

I love Bill. No other coach I'd rather have in the league. But that dude is so full of bullcrap.

He's basically saying that they went all in for Brady without saying it. Definitely sounds like an excuse, though.

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

I was up by 60 tonight and my opponent only had diggs to go. I only won by 11 lol. Had me nervous there

lol i needed diggs to stay under 8 pts... but i obviously got completely obliterated haha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, childofpudding said:

He's basically saying that they went all in for Brady without saying it. Definitely sounds like an excuse, though.

I get what he's saying, but yes, it's absolutely an excuse. They could have spent more money if they really wanted to, they didn't go all in. They may have looked up against the cap but that can always be manipulated if they wanted to. Furthermore, whatever cap issues they really had, are directly Bill's doing.

There's also an element of his complaints falling on deaf ears when he had the best QB in the league constantly taking below market, at times borderline insulting contracts.

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

I was up by 60 tonight and my opponent only had diggs to go. I only won by 11 lol. Had me nervous there

Lucky the Pats are garbage on offense! If Diggs had to be in for another quarter he had some more in him!

2 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

If the Colts don't make it I'll definitely root for the Bills this playoffs. I want them to finally get over the hump and join the SB table.

Plus, silver-lining, they can't have the public health humanitarian disasters that are the Bills Mafia tailgates. thank the lord.