MNF - Buffalo @ New England

incognito_man

Who will have more TDs  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have more TDs

• Josh Allen
    • New England D/ST

2 minutes ago, biggie. said:

The guy can't even start despite the fact we're eliminated from the playoffs and Cam being a total non-threat through the air. 

okay but you say that like it's something he can just "do". It's a deliberate choice from Bill! It's not like he can magically earn it and the universe has no choice but to give it to him.

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

The thing is that it is a gamble too because is it him opening things up or is it Allen just gifting the team. But I think he'll make a team real happy if he is an Andy Reid/Frank Reich style guy where he lets playcalling fall to an OC and only has final say on calls rather than makes them all himself.

I'm sure it's a combination. Allen is great, that OL gives him time, and Diggs is one of the best receivers in football. 

But I just love that he's being aggressive and still throwing it practically every play. The Patriots can't stop it, so why should he stop? Most teams would just run the football.

Just now, swoosh said:

I'm sure it's a combination. Allen is great, that OL gives him time, and Diggs is one of the best receivers in football. 

But I just love that he's being aggressive and still throwing it practically every play. The Patriots can't stop it, so why should he stop? Most teams would just run the football.

Oh yeah Daboll has faults but his biggest strength is that he's always balls to the wall.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

**** this "it's one year" talk.

Josh Allen is an elite, top-3, NFL MVP level QB. Now, next year, for the next decade.

I agree

If you are choosing the QB you would want to lead your franchise for the next decade its Mahomes, and then its Josh Allen

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Diggs was already 1st team All-Pro in my mind, but he cemented it tonight

Hard to deny DaVante Adams has had the most spectacular WR season - but I think Diggs firmly took the 2nd spot from Reek

He is a different breed. I praised his skills and abilities time in and out. Ppl tried to tell me he wasn’t in the same stratosphere as the top 10 guys thanks to stats. If you watch his game you see he is elite. I’m still pissed that my Vikings traded him, but I’m happy he is realizing his potential.

Just now, Tk3 said:

Chiefs have only lost 1, but they are not the team that is blowing everyone out of the water these days

2 of our 3 losses came off bizarre schedules because of COVID stuff. Not that it excuses them, but I think this team is better than even it's looming 12-3 record indicates.

We're the only team I think matches them when they're "on".