Week 17 GDT

candyman93

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Kittle was extremely good one year and pretty good another. Waller's recent two years are on par or better than Kittle's one pretty good year.

It's up for debate imo.

His "pretty good" year he was a first team all pro...

Waller has averaged less yards per game the last two years (Kittle lowest 75, Waller 71.5 and 71.9), Kittle averages more yardage after the catch...ther'es nothing that supports that there's any difference in them in the receiving game and then you take into account the blocking and it's not even a case. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Waller has averaged less yards per game the last two years (Kittle lowest 75, Waller 71.5 and 71.9), Kittle averages more yardage after the catch...ther'es nothing that supports that there's any difference in them in the receiving game and then you take into account the blocking and it's not even a case. 

Not worth arguing. I hate the Raiders but Waller is underrated. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Not worth arguing. I hate the Raiders but Waller is underrated. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

He's not underrated. He's the third best in the league. He's not better than kittle in the receiving game and he's far inferior blocker. Not sure how that's much of a debate. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I agree with the blocking part. Waller is not a great blocker than that's the biggest difference.

Just now, game3525 said:

This might be the best version of Rodgers. 2011 Rodgers was great, but 2020 Rodgers can make the same out of structure plays, but he has cut down on the wasted downs. 

It's hard to argue, and the stats are certainly eye-popping, but for me 2014 looked the most unstoppable.

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

I agree with the blocking part. Waller is not a great blocker than that's the biggest difference.

Exactly. That's honestly the only difference. IF they were evened out as a blocker then just flip a coin.