Week 17 GDT

candyman93

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

He's not underrated. He's the third best in the league. He's not better than kittle in the receiving game and he's far inferior blocker. Not sure how that's much of a debate. 

As long as Kittle's injury doesn't take a lasting toll, just wait until he's back next year. People are so quick to forget how good he was.

• Like 2

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Waller is a little older but less injury concerns. Kittle has better YAC ability but Waller is faster. Both are certainly elite.

Waller may be older (wow, that's crazy), but yeah I agree that Kittle's body is just going to be worn down more with the injuries. I don't expect Kittle to hold up long term, sadly. 

Just now, Forge said:

Waller may be older (wow, that's crazy), but yeah I agree that Kittle's body is just going to be worn down more with the injuries. I don't expect Kittle to hold up long term, sadly. 

This is technically Waller's 5th season but only his second seeing serious playing time. He should have a ton of tread left although he is already 28.

1 minute ago, game3525 said:

I think 2014 is behind 2011, and 2020. 

again, if you're just looking at the numbers, I understand why people would say that. but man something about that 2014 season, Aaron just looked in absolute peak form, particularly after the first quarter of the season. Over the second half of the season there was only ONE game where he threw an interception, and one game where he was under 100 passer rating (they were the same game).

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Anything can happen. If I were him, I'd wait until the 4th when time isn't on their side.

I mean, Seattle has looked letharigc the last few weeks.  I want momentum.  A home game against the Rams would be appealing.