GDT: Wildcard Playoffs: Ravens @ Titans

TitanLegend

Just now, TitanSlim said:

As much as I don’t like Peters, I don’t think you can throw a flag there.

Yeah. It didn't look like  PI live. 
This angle looks like Peters knocked him down. 
But you throw to Raymond when the game is on the line, you get what you get. 

Just now, -Hope- said:

literally any other receiver on our team would’ve stayed upright there and it would’ve been at least an incompletion, even batson. we threw it to the one who goes down when someone breathes on him lol

The fact that we never even took a look at Stills or any other receiver after Humphries got hurt was just another bad move in a seemingly never ending run of bad moves by Robinson over the last nine months.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

The fact that we never even took a look at Stills or any other receiver after Humphries got hurt was just another bad move in a seemingly never ending run of bad moves by Robinson over the last nine months.

we really made the afc championship last year and the entire front office and coaching staff were like, “good enough!”

Just now, titans0021 said:

I would’ve been fine if we brought back Tajae Sharpe after he got cut with Vikings. We all knew after Humphries went out, we were a Brown/Davis injury away from our WR group looking dire and look what happened today.

Season on the line and having Westbrook-Ikhine/Baston/Raymond as our WRs outside of Brown. Man....

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

we really made the afc championship last year and the entire front office and coaching staff were like, “good enough!”

Worst Robinson draft he ever had. None of the picks did a thing.
The Undrafted FA's were better than the draft picks.
The street FAs were better than the "high profile" FAs.

I know they say you don't want to win the off-season, but we definitely loss the off-season. We got worst in every target area that we needed to improve.
Coaching- Negative.
Pass Rush- Negative
Pass coverage-Negative

Pass blocking- Positive actually. Tanny wasn't sacked as much as he was last year.
Passing offense-Positive
Rushing Offense Positive.
Special Teams- Actually positive seeing that we made so few FGs last year.

3 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I would’ve been fine if we brought back Tajae Sharpe after he got cut with Vikings. We all knew after Humphries went out, we were a Brown/Davis injury away from our WR group looking dire and look what happened today.

Season on the line and having Westbrook-Ikhine/Baston/Raymond as our WRs outside of Brown. Man....

We didn't operate like a team with a chance to win the Super Bowl.

Other team went out there way to make trades and sign guys that became available. 
Now we did trade for Desmond King, but when you are in an AFC where only one team is showing to be above others, you do more...

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

I was really hoping we got Evans involved on offense. Feel like we didn’t attack the edge at all

forget evans, we didn't even try our usual toss sweeps to henry. no tannehill QB runs. just a baffling, baffling gameplan.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

We didn't operate like a team with a chance to win the Super Bowl.

Other team went out there way to make trades and sign guys that became available. 
Now we did trade for Desmond King, but when you are in an AFC where only one team is showing to be above others, you do more...

for an organization that adopted the motto "never satisfied" for the playoffs, we sure were pretty satisfied with this crap.

the thing that honestly bothers me isn't so much the loss today. it's the fact that we knew this was coming- that we knew we were going to waste a historic year from henry and tannehill because of horrific roster management and coaching decisions. i don't know how much longer our window will be open with tannehill and henry. it might be closed already, and if it's not, it's gonna be maybe 3 more years at most. and, as we knew all season long watching this team, our coaches and FO just absolutely blew one of those years despite the talent we have. that's harder for me to stomach than anything that happened today specifically.

The thing that bothers me the most isn’t that we lost. I didn’t think we had a run in us like last year due to our defense. It’s the fact we lost to the ratbirds that bothers me.

The same team that talks about how stomping on our logo during the game is about team unity is crying about disrespect when we have a huddle before the game (with no Ravens on the field btw) on their logo. Can’t wait for them to get knocked out the playoffs.

• Like 3