-- [Complete] 2021 Head Coach Search - Nick Sirianni hired as Head Coach

Kiltman

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

Interesting that we are  talking to the defensive coaches when it seems like part of the reason Doug was fired was because he wanted to move forward with Jalen and not Carson.

Interesting indeed, perhaps they wanted to know who would run the offense for those defensive minded coaches. 

Again I don't mind a simplistic offense for Carson, if Stefanski can make Mayfield a playoff QB with PA, boot, 1/2 the field throws with limited weapons on the outside then that could be the formula for getting Carson turned around.

Pull tight on the leash until he can master the basics. 

10 hours ago, Danger said:

I want nothing to do with Lynn or Mayo.

Steichen would be a better OC than Lynn regardless, and the best aspect of the Patriots defense has been their secondary.

Mayo is a great leader and well respected, they call him Jerod Belichick. Plus if he does good and becomes a head coach we get two thirds. I wouldn’t mind having somebody from bills tree as a DC. I would say Stechen too, but I believe we need somebody with head coaching experience to pair with Brady. Steichen will probably want to call plays, and he’s more of a passing guy which Brady is, so Lynn would compliment Brady better.

Joe Brady was my number one pick before, but now that Moore is on the table I want him just to troll the Cowboys. Imagine if Moore turned out to be the next McVay and we hired him away from Dallas.... legendary stuff.

And if he sucks Howie gets fired. Win win in my book.