-- [Complete] 2021 Head Coach Search - Nick Sirianni hired as Head Coach

Kiltman

Just now, DeSean Jackson said:

Well Brady was able to get something out of his offenses when they were bad while Daboll ranked last couple times, Kansas City wasn’t that terrible.

Kansas City was abysmal, they had Romeo Crennel as their head coach for only a single season and hiring Andy Reid to replace him. They went to 2-14 that year and had the first overall pick.

I don't know what is going on with Bienamy because this is two years now that his interviews seem to just fizzle out. Of course things can be happening under the radar but you would think he would be more talked about but not in the way he is currently. 

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Kansas City was abysmal, they had Romeo Crennel as their head coach for only a single season and hiring Andy Reid to replace him. They went to 2-14 that year and had the first overall pick.

Daboll has blame for all those bad seasons. Ranking 32nd offense multiple times, any good OC wouldn’t do that.

1 hour ago, ACO said:

I don't know what is going on with Bienamy because this is two years now that his interviews seem to just fizzle out. Of course things can be happening under the radar but you would think he would be more talked about but not in the way he is currently. 

Beinamy has a lot of character concerns. They're old but there's some very damning stuff out about him. 

Is there Vegas odds on our next Coach yet? I just wanna know already lol

Joe Brady 5/2 (6/1 odds last week)

Lincoln Riley 3/1

Arthur Smith 7/1

Eric Bieniemy 9/1

Duce Staley 10/1

Kellen Moore 10/1

Todd Bowles 12/1

Jerod Mayo 12/1

Nm found them. This was from yesterday

Smith should be off this list soon enough. Last I read was he's close to picking the Falcons or they offered him a contract. Something like that

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

^ Honestly I’d wait a little bit for it to get better and throw something on Riley. There has yet to be a public statement from him about staying. Which seems like such an easy PR and recruiting win...now he could be getting a pay bump or something but until that’s out there I think the door is open. 

Him and Duce are my two bets, because I think Duce is the backup option.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

^ Honestly I’d wait a little bit for it to get better and throw something on Riley. There has yet to be a public statement from him about staying. Which seems like such an easy PR and recruiting win...now he could be getting a pay bump or something but until that’s out there I think the door is open. 

Him and Duce are my two bets, because I think Duce is the backup option.

Ya I think it’s an easy move for Riley to just publicly say I’m staying at OU but I don’t think the Eagles have officially requested an interview yet so maybe that’s why. 

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

Beinamy has a lot of character concerns. They're old but there's some very damning stuff out about him. 

I was just looking into it. Bar fight in college, driving infractions in college, and a DUI 20 years ago. Let the guy live. 

Edited by Jlash

2 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

You didn't look hard enough, because there's more. 

Being on Gary Barnett's staff when he ran a crooked program? I saw that. But there's really nothing tying him to anything other than being an assistant on a team that was run very poorly. I can only equate that to when Tennessee boosters ran Schiano out of town because he was on staff at PSU during that debacle.

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Being on Gary Barnett's staff when he ran a crooked program? I saw that. But there's really nothing tying him to anything other than being an assistant on a team that was run very poorly. I can only equate that to when Tennessee boosters ran Schiano out of town because he was on staff at PSU during that debacle.

Nope, there's more. 

and FYI - I have nothing against him, I actually wouldn't mind him. 

Edited by Scalamania

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Just say it already, why the games?

I thought you were "looking into it" - stuffs not hard to find.

He was banned from CU for a year for choking a female parking attendant. He has more then a few assault accusations against him - of both kinds. He pulled a Rick Pitino/Hugh Freeze when it came to recruits, he's got a very long list of issues.

Like I said, most of this stuff doesn't bother me and I wouldn't be mad if we hired him, but there's plenty of reasons why he doesn't have a job yet.