#1 Alabama VS #3 Ohio State: National Championship

cortes02

#1 Alabama VS #3 Ohio State: National Championship  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 2021 National Championship

• Alabama
    • Ohio State

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/12/2021 at 01:20 AM

8 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

The cherry on top of this Natty is that LSU’s incredible season last year is not only an afterthought, it’s been completely superseded by a superior season.  

thrill you’re one of the two relatively reasonable bama fans i’ve ever interacted with but this is outrageous

• Like 1

1 minute ago, catcheryea said:

thrill you’re one of the two relatively reasonable bama fans i’ve ever interacted with but this is outrageous

We beat 11 SEC teams in 11 games (plus ND & Ohio St).  It’s never been done before.  It’s unprecedented and that tops their season last year. 

3 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Nope.

Yeah, I'm not getting this vibe at all. That LSU team was all time. This Bama team was great but not even close to them

4 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Yeah, I'm not getting this vibe at all. That LSU team was all time. This Bama team was great but not even close to them

That’s ridiculous. They barely beat us last season and that was with Tua clearly playing injured. They were incredible but NOBODY has done what we did this season beating 10 conference opponents in a regular season.  You can argue who’s better but to say it’s not even close is flat out nonsense. 

Edited by thrILL!

22 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

That’s ridiculous. They barely beat us last season and that was with Tua clearly playing injured. They were incredible but NOBODY has done what we did this season beating 10 conference opponents in a regular season.  You can argue who’s better but to say it’s not even close is flat out nonsense. 

Bruh, your defense couldn't handle the Florida offense this year. And yes, the Florida offense was damn great. But it wasn't nearly the unit that the LSU offense was last year. They would have scored relentlessly on your defense. And with Aranda and their defensive talent, they could have gotten just enough stops to win.

Edited by jrry32
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Bruh, your defense couldn't handle the Florida offense this year. And yes, the Florida offense was damn great. But it wasn't nearly the unit that the LSU offense was last year. They would have scored relentlessly on your defense. And with Aranda and their defensive talent, they could have gotten just enough stops to win.

And we would score relentlessly on them too.  They barely beat us last year and had Tua been healthy we might’ve won.  We are unequivocally in the conversation with their squad.

We beat 11 SEC teams in one season. It’s NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE but keep fronting.  

5 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

And we would score relentlessly on them too.  They barely beat us last year and had Tua been healthy we might’ve won.  We are unequivocally in the conversation with their squad.

We beat 11 SEC teams in one season. It’s NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE but keep fronting.  

They'd score more. LSU was better.

9 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

They'd score more. LSU was better.

I’m not saying we’re the best team ever. I’m saying we had the greatest season ever. What we accomplished esp during Covid is indisputable. You simply cannot front on 15-0 and the 11 SEC wins!  It’s never been done before which you keep ignoringAs a fan of an SEC team yourself, you know this tops their accomplishment. 

5 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

I’m not saying we’re the best team ever. I’m saying we had the greatest season ever. What we accomplished esp during Covid is indisputable. You simply cannot front on 15-0 and the 11 SEC wins!  It’s never been done before which you keep ignoringAs a fan of an SEC team yourself, you know this tops their accomplishment. 

LSU went 15-0. Y'all went 13-0. 

Grateful for the season at all. However, really disappointing ending given how much talking this offseason the team and particularly guys like Justin and Ryan Day did about “let us play.” They didn’t feel like playing tonight and it showed.

So you squashed any potential unionizing and genuine change for that? Cool. Hey at least you’re getting paid next year right?

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

Who were those 2 extra opponents?  The juggernaut programs known as Georgia Southern and NW State.  LoL impressive.  Hey I bet those are 2 teams Florida could prolly beat. 

No one cares about the 11 SEC opponents when comparing the two teams. 

Joe burrow is an infinitely better QB than Mac Jones. It would have been the highest scoring title game ever, but burrow would have won the game. 

No one has forgotten LSUs season last year. 

LOLOL at using "covid season" as a reason why your season was more impressive. Ohio State couldn't practice this week because of covid. They dealt with it all year but they clearly couldn't prepare for this game like they normally would have and it showed 

6 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Somewhere in a different dimension my Browns didn’t fire Nick Saban as an Assistant and Bill Belichick as HC and the two are playing for a 15th Super Bowl in Cleveland.

Since Baltimore fired Bill B, you’re right.

• Like 2