What Podcasts do you listen to?

ET80

Anyone listening to anything good lately?

i listen to mostly news, politics , sports and wrestling podcasts so nothing to really add. 

im looking for a podcasts where they talk about a lot of interesting subjects. Like Rogan but not like 3 hours long lol.

8 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Anyone listening to anything good lately?

i listen to mostly news, politics , sports and wrestling podcasts so nothing to really add. 

im looking for a podcasts where they talk about a lot of interesting subjects. Like Rogan but not like 3 hours long lol.

I think I have listened to almost all of the episodes of Reply All in the last couple of months. They do different stuff and have different segments like they will take tech questions and research a solution and make a pod out of that (like someone getting their snapchat hacked or google maps sending ppl to someone's house instead of wherever they are trying to go or investigate internet scammers, etc), they have a segment where they explain a meme that is usually funny, or they do regular journalistic type story telling (did one Foxconn in Wisconsin or policing in NY, etc). 

I started w/ episode 158 where they try to track down a song a caller has stuck in his head that was on the radio a long time ago. Really good episode. 

Bad Friends with Bobby Lee and Andrew Santino is hilarious. They have such a unique chemistry, albeit Bobby is the real star of the show. If that man didn't have his quirks and a unfortunate constant battle with inadequacy he could be one of the top stand ups out there. He is a funny, funny man. 

On 6/9/2020 at 3:43 AM, 11sanchez11 said:

I think I have listened to almost all of the episodes of Reply All in the last couple of months. They do different stuff and have different segments like they will take tech questions and research a solution and make a pod out of that (like someone getting their snapchat hacked or google maps sending ppl to someone's house instead of wherever they are trying to go or investigate internet scammers, etc), they have a segment where they explain a meme that is usually funny, or they do regular journalistic type story telling (did one Foxconn in Wisconsin or policing in NY, etc). 

I started w/ episode 158 where they try to track down a song a caller has stuck in his head that was on the radio a long time ago. Really good episode. 

Thank you . I found ‘ why Is this happening’ with Chris Hayes. Lot of interesting topics

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/30/2020 at 10:24 PM, Bucketheadsdad said:

Episode 14 was released last week, and #15 is underway.  

OK.....I just released episode 61 this afternoon.

Now that I've plugged mine, I wanted to mention a couple that I've been listening to lately.

Can't recommend "True Crime Garage" enough.  (I've listened to everything they've put out, and they've got their entire catalog on Stitcher for free.)

A few others I've been listening to lately are "Paper Ghosts", "Borrasca" which has one of the Disney Channel stars of 15 years ago (Cole Sprouse) in the lead.  Very interesting, scary mystery.  Today I listened to "Blackout" with Rami Malik.  Very interesting.

• 1 month later...

As the season is coming to an end Im looking for more content to consume, Recently got into listening to podcasts and was curious if and what youre listening to? Right now Im subscribed to a couple Fantasy Football shows (The PME and The Fantasy Footballers) but cant really listen to those anymore, Just started listening to the Pat McAfee show which have been really enjoying. And also a couple investment podcasts that another member on here pointed me towards.

I though it would be fun to discuss what content we are all consuming and who knows you or I might find a brand new show that we love to listen to.

If this is already a thread and I missed it please feel free to delete this thread or lock it, Thank you.

What are you listening to and what type of shows are you listening to?

The Jim Cornette Experience

Jim Cornette's Drive-Thru

The Michael Kay Show

Those are about it as far as what I listen to regularly. Corny is one of the greatest talkers alive, and hearing his critiques on modern wrestling is more entertaining than watching the matches themselves.