2021 TCMD - GM Sign Up

ny92mike

2 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Okay if he's in.

Okay...I'll hit him up to confirm he's still in this.  If you'd rather have the Saints I can work that out too, just figured that you wouldn't want them because of their salary cap being in the red starting out.

29 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Would you be cool with Tampa Bay?  This would allow me to assign @Heymangold to his 3rd choice (Saints).

@FinneasGage & @Justone2 would you guys be cool with one of the following teams?  

Bills / Bears / Seattle or Rams if @yoinesh123 doesn't get back with us.

@ny92mike

I can do whatever team that isn't filled.

24 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Okay...I'll hit him up to confirm he's still in this.  If you'd rather have the Saints I can work that out too, just figured that you wouldn't want them because of their salary cap being in the red starting out.

I dont mind that because I am curious what will happen to Saints if I successfully reduce team salary cap. lol.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Would you be cool with Tampa Bay?  This would allow me to assign @Heymangold to his 3rd choice (Saints).

@FinneasGage & @Justone2 would you guys be cool with one of the following teams?  

Bills / Bears / Seattle or Rams if @yoinesh123 doesn't get back with us.

I can do the Bills. Other three don't really do it for me.

• Like 1

We've got just a few teams remaining.

Buffalo Bills

Los Angeles Rams (@jrry32 or @yoinesh123asking one last time)

Seattle Seahawks

Members that requested to join that I wasn't able to assign them a team of their choice.

@Heymangold / @MaximusGluteus / @dcat / @HoboRocket 

I know that a few of you guys will want to co manage a team but if any of you would be willing to take one of the above teams it would be a huge help to filling out the league.

This is the one thing I hate about doing these mock drafts is that I can't give everyone the team of their choosing.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

We've got just a few teams remaining.

Buffalo Bills

Los Angeles Rams (@jrry32 or @yoinesh123asking one last time)

Seattle Seahawks

Members that requested to join that I wasn't able to assign them a team of their choice.

@Heymangold / @MaximusGluteus / @dcat / @HoboRocket 

I know that a few of you guys will want to co manage a team but if any of you would be willing to take one of the above teams it would be a huge help to filling out the league.

This is the one thing I hate about doing these mock drafts is that I can't give everyone the team of their choosing.  

I'm sitting this one out, Mike.